Chapter 31.5: X

Hoseok widened his eyes. Oh...Oh no. He looks ahead. He exchange glances with the man who is staring right back at him.

Woah what!? Hoseok it is you! What are you doing here! Jimin walks over to Hoseok's table. It's such a coincidence!-... Are your legs bleeding!? What happened!?

Hoseok starts to get nervous. He can't say anything at the moment because he's scared Yoongi will see him. Jimin ah. What are you doing here huh?

I'm getting a drink for myself and my boyfriend. You!? You're injured!

Jimin , you must hurry. Please.

What? Why? You're bleeding , Hoseok!

I'll talk to you later. Hurry get your drinks quick and head back up.

Well... My drinks are still being made at the moment so I can wait here and talk with you. You don't seem comfortable enough to move. I'll get you bandages!

No! Jimin no. Just... Hoseok looks around the cafe nervously. Just don't say anything. Just wait here patiently. Take your drinks. Then head back up quietly.

...Why? Are you... Jimin looks around. What's happening... Jimin whispers purely. Do you need help...!? Is someone following you? Do you want me to bring you up to the hotel so you have somewhere to hide? What did you do-

No! No! Hoseok laughs awkwardly towards Jimin. Ah good time! Your drinks! I'll talk to you next time!

... Jimin turns around to stare at the counter. The drinks are there. Hoseok... Okay. I respect your decision. I'll call you later so you better tell me what happened okay? I'll be right there if you need help. If there are any bad people , I'll show them what my fist can do! Don't... Don't do anything that can injure you okay!? Promise me!

Hoseok nods quickly. Go! Please!

Jimin quickly scurries off to the counter to get the drinks , only to check his receipt those aren't his drinks.

Oh... Jimin heads back to a seat away from Hoseok. Those drinks aren't mine. O-oh really? Hoseok starts to get even more nervous.

...

Taehyung... Hoseok needs your help... I'll send you in details where he is... I am currently buying him bandages. He needs some company... Yoongi holds on his phone tightly , while noticing Hoseok talking with Jimin in the distance.

Good thing the pharmacy is so damn close... I'm sorry Hoseok.

What? What happened!? What!?

There's no time to lose. Please go now.

I'll be on my way...

Yoongi immediately shuts his phone as he notices Jimin getting his drinks. He grabs the plastic bag with bandages and rushes out of the shop while the cashier screams at him to get his change back.

Yoongi dashes his way in the hotel , screaming at Jimin even if he is embarrassing himself. Wait! Wait! Yoongi threw the bag of bandages on the floor , and it slid towards Jimin. Jimin was startled , making his way carefully grabbing on both drinks. Me?...

Yes! Yes! Yoongi thinks swiftly , and dramatically falls on the ground.

Oh gosh! Jimin tilts his head as he doesn't know where to put his drinks , so he approached Yoongi quickly and squatted putting both drinks on the floor.

Are you okay? He leans inwards so Yoongi can hear him.

Oh no... Hoseok tries to hold himself up from the chair he is sitting on.

Yes... I do. I need plenty of help from you... Yoongi looks upwards. I don't think I can stand up...

...Jimin. Yoongi smirks.