Chapter 12: Fooling around!

Jungkook cringed hardly at Jin's message , and tried drinking a glass of water to forget about it , but can't help but choke. He picked his phone up again and totally ignored Jin's messages as it piles up with insults , and clicked on his chatroom with Taehyung.

Jungkook is a little lazy to text back , so instead he called Taehyung.

Taehyung on the other side , was scrolling through fanfictions while he waits for lunch with Hoseok and Yoongi. A calling from Jungkook screen lit up , and without hesitation , Taehyung slammed his fingers on screen to accept the call.

Hello TaeTae.

Hello Jungkookie~

How are you doing? Doing fine?

Yes I am! :3 Well...For the meantime. Last night , I dreamt about you. I called for you but you weren't there...I was scared.

Oh...

Jungkook twitched at that certain sentence , a little creeped out by the fact he had a dream about Taehyung and Jimin as well.

Don't worry about it...I'll always be there for you..

Ah... That's nice! By the way... Taehyung gulps as he continues speaking.

Why did Jaehyun came back Korea? I saw him just now... buying hotdog...He seemed so nervous when Yoongi hyung and I saw him...You're his best friend...I'm pretty sure you know.

...W...Erm...
Jungkook widened his eyes.

Oh yeah...About that...He ... didn't tell me about it. It was way too private you know. I have to respect him as well.

Awwn...I see. It seems serious. I understand.

Taehyung...

Yes?

I love you. You know that.

Yes , I am aware...I trust you. Taehyung blissfully smiles while Jungkook nervously mutters through the phone.

...Thank you for trusting me...Oh. By the w-

Good morning silly!~
Who are you talking to! Let's go get breakfast and continue our date! Jungkook starts yelling as Jimin suddenly glomps Jungkook from behind , loudly exclaiming about his plans for the day.

Erm! I gotta go! Talk to you later alright , bro!?

B-Bro? Jungkook? JUNGKOOK? Taehyung was startled as he heard another voice engage a conversation with his boyfriend , and starts questioning him.

Jungkook immediately hangs up the call as his heart can't stop beating rapidly , while Jimin's eyes trails around Jungkook's face.

Who was that , Jungkook?

...My mother...

Oh. :3

Jungkook forces a smile as he tries to calm himself down by the sudden surprise Jimin gave him. He slowly pulled Jimin over and glomped him warmly. Jimin chuckled as he hit against Jungkook's chest , blushing blissfully as he felt Jungkook's rapid heartbeat. Neither did Jimin know , Jungkook's heart is beating so fast because he nearly got exposed.

Taehyung just stared blankly at his phone , not wanting to believe Jungkook hung up on him. He sighed slightly , wondering who was alarming Jungkook.

Bambam? ...That voice was more soft...And high pitched though and...Jungkook called me 'Bro'? His friends know I am in a relationship with him...Was he acting cool?

...

But...That guy...."Continue our date"...?

Taehyung pauses for a moment , but he deeply trusts in Jungkook , and comes up with the conclusion Jungkook's friend is fooling around with Jungkook. Taehyung groans as he gets up from his bed and charges his phone , and prepares for a quick shower as the time is ticking.