Chapter 27: Affai...?

...You have something to tell me? What is it?... Taehyung felt like his heart just stopped. His head starts spinning as he expects three words from his dearest boyfriend.

'I miss you. '
'I love you. '
...
'Let's break up.'

He expected the worst.

Taehyung... I-

Wait! Don't say it. You can't... Taehyung gripped on his phone tighter.

What? Why?

I...just. Just-

Taehyung! Jungkook's volume made Taehyung shiver. I can't hide it anymore!

I am actually travelling... with... only a guy...

Taehyung's tears starts to roll.

...So... You're cheat-

No! He... I didn't want you to misunderstood. He's just one of my close friends , and I was scared you would have panic attacks if I travelled  with someone you will feel suspicious about. I haven't introduced him to you before. Jin knows him. He is Jimin , one of my closest friends ever since past. I didn't want you to worry about me that much. I'm guilty. ...Forgive me. I'm so sorry...! Jungkook rushed his words , finishing his lies quickly.

...

Taehyung?... Tae? Jungkook's emotion can be felt through the phone , as his voice starts to crack a little. Are you okay?...

Jungkook...

I...

I... love you. I will never doubt you as long as you have me in your mind... Taehyung's lips spread among his cheeks , but still with tears swimming among his wet eyes. You still made me panic...But... Thank you for telling me...

Don't cry...I'll be back soon , sweetheart. Jungkook reassuringly comforts. I'm so sorry. I'll tell you everything about him. You can ask Jin. Jungkook's tone goes soft. I love you , Taehyung. Thank you... For trusting me.

Thank you for telling me... Taehyung fumbles a piece of tissue from his pocket , blowing his nose. Ngh... Hahaha! Jungkook... I love you so much. Come back as soon as you can... before Yoongi feed me with more bullshi-

What? What did Yoongi say?  Taehyung twitches , startled at Jungkook's raised volume.

He kept saying you're lying...And you don't love me. I don't believe that. He is so...pessimistic! Taehyung rants. I love you so much...

I love you too , Taehyung... Jungkook returns a giggle. Alright...It is getting late. I gotta sleep.

Alright , I understand... I love you , Jungkook.

Taehyung. You said it for the third time... Jungkook's flirts. Who can blame you? You're adorable.

I indeed am...Hey. Send me a picture of him. That guy you're travelling with. I'm ...A little curious. Taehyung giggles nervously. Alright?

I... Okay then... Get to bed , I'll join you soon when I come back. Jungkook jokes.

You promised. Night , Prince! Taehyung kisses loudly , signing farewell to his lover. He pressed the 'end call button , and sighs relieved.

I feel so much better. Taehyung mumbles to himself , and he felt so elated Yoongi was indeed feeding him with assumptions. He got up and hops , smiling brightly to the first person he laid his eyes on.

Hey sugarplums. You're a little loud. Your eyes are red... Jin's eyebrows droops. Something happened?

Jungkook said everything. I feel so much better! You have to tell me everything about Jimin! Taehyung rubs his eyes and sparkles , making Jin's eyeballs widen.

WAIT WHAT? What!? He said everything!? Are you ok- wait why aren't you cr- HE TOLD YOU ABOUT HIS AFFAI- Jin yells out his words in a hurry , never managing to finish his phrases.

Yes! He told me about his friend! He told me he was actually travelling with one friend. He thought I would be worried , so he acted suspicious! Taehyung grins. Jin covered his own mouth before he could finish the last word.

Affai?

...Oh... ? Alright then... Jin looks away for a while , and awkwardly grins towards the innocent lad. Oh , Affai? When I talk very quickly , I tend to spit any words I could out of my mouth...? Well...

Jin and Taehyung exchanges awkward expressions.

... Alright , Jin. Let's go to bed?

O...Okay...

(( Don't kill me for the clickbait. Till the next few chapters. IT WILL TURN BATSHIT CRAZY.

IT'S NEAR! Be patient , people.

Stay tune! :D //slapped

I'm not kidding. I'm literally continue to write after I publish this chapter. I'm not going to publish Chap. 28 today as well...Until I finished until the Real Climax , I'LL PUBLISH IT IMMEDIATELY.
Until the end of year , which is funny... Taehyung's birthday! This shitty book MAY be finished!

And a fresh new year...A fresh new book. A continuation.

Oh. I'm not finished! Here's a little hint. It isn't in the major part , but still manages to make your blood boil. ))

" Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry...

But I got to say... You think you're a saint.

If you want challenge me further , I'll make you regret losing your bond with him.

Taehyung... is in LOVE with me. "

(( It's alright , ladies ...and gentlemen! You know this is cliché as hell , Yoongi's going to kill him. Get your Yoongi lightsticks out!... I'm talking too much. ))