Chapter 5: Doubts.

Taehyung ate finish his bowl of noodles and washed it patiently , a little worried who Jungkook actually went with.

Jin. Bam bam. Yugyeom. Jaehyun.

But Jin isn't in Japan with Jungkook. He is in a cafeteria enjoying sweets with Namjoon.

So...If it isn't Jin... Who is it?

Taehyung overthinks the question and starts to get worried.

He might be going with friends , but what if Jungkook starts to enjoy his time with them more than me? Oh god...

Taehyung keeps rethinking the question and breaks into a cold sweat , his eyes were set on the ticking clock , as he can't wait to ask Jungkook not with messages , but sort of like a face to face.

...

Jungkook held Jimin close to his side. Like Taehyung , he starts to get worried, but he didn't look forward to the videocall later. Jimin doesn't know Jungkook already had a lover. If it wasn't for Jimin who despises two timing people , Jungkook wouldn't be specially careful around Jimin too. Jungkook hasn't think of a plan to have a videocall with Taehyung , with Jimin not right beside him.

Mochim ... you want to get a shower first when ...we get back to the hotel? Jungkook asked hesitantly , awaiting for the older's reply to be a 'okay.'

I'm going to shower in the morning...I'm way too tired.

..Oh... Alright.

Jungkook gulps. Without a word , Jungkook gripped on Jimin closely , leading Jimin to chuckle with flowers around his baby face , while Jungkook on the other hand seems way too serious. He then decides this plan ; Videocalling Taehyung in the toliet while Jimin is sleeping , since he can't be videocalling when Jimin is a light sleeper. Jungkook quickly prepares his towel and clothed to fake a long shower in the bathroom.

Well. It's time.

Taehyung clicks on the app and start videocalling Jungkook. Not more than three seconds , Jungkook picks up the call. Taehyung was then blessed with an image he wasn't prepared for as he widened his pupils and stutters when he sees Jungkook. He was wearing pants , but not his shirt.

Is this something... you want to make up for me since... I didn't really talk much with you today?...Nice a-abs... Taehyung fixes his eyes on the perfectly shaped abs of Jungkook's.

Jungkook was still not prepared , but still a smirk spreads across his face , nodding.

Miss me and these abs , baby boy?

Goddammit , what's with that phrase!? Taehyung covers his boiling red face in embarrassment , clearly dying due to overflowing happiness.