Chapter 19.5: I'm right.

Yoongi. Hoseok tugs on Yoongi's sleeves , making Yoongi slow down.

... Yeah?

You might find me strange for crying for no reason just now...I'll explain.

...I have a crush on this guy. But I got rejected before I even have the chance to confess , it's funny. I didn't expect this. Hoseok bit his lips.

C...Crush? Yoongi gulps , feeling his heart shot out of his body and shattered everywhere.

Yeah... He meant everything to me. It may seem like a small thing to you , but... I... I really ...really liked that guy. Hoseok sighs and braces himself. It turns out he actually has a boyfriend. All these time my feelings for him grow whenever he smiles at me , but...This is just too sudden. It all happened within a call just now. That's why I was crying like a moron. I feel pathetic.

So...he is taken. I think I can relate to you... Yoongi looks away.

Like how your heart is already taken by someone else , and that someone else isn't me. It will never be me.

Yoongi recalls the pain he last experienced when Hoseok was slightly more open and kept hanging out with every guy in high school. It was fine since Hoseok didn't treat it seriously , but it pains him to see Hoseok dating other people.

Yoongi was more hopeful when Hoseok is officially an adult as Hoseok became really mature. But it pains him when Hoseok was expecting more this time.

I was expecting more in this relationship. But my relationships never last longer than I thought it would be. I never really loved the guys in high school , I just wanted someone to really hold me dearly and treat me well. But this guy ... my First Love. I wanted to hold him dearly myself. Hoseok was nearly on the verge of bursting out in tears again , but managed to hold it in. Yoongi twitched at the phrase 'First Love'.

I'm sorry to show you my miserable state. I know you don't like drama.

I don't mind. Yoongi replied softly , but he was frowning.

I don't mind if you come to me. Yoongi thought aloud in his mind.

...

But it's really a weird concidence. Hoseok frowns.

What thing?

The guy that I liked is now on a vacation with his boyfriend. I heard him...Getting along with his boyfriend just when we're ending the call. He was screaming his boyfriend's name because it seemed like they were fooling around. Hoseok crossed his arms.

Alright. And?

His boyfriend's name is 'Jeon Jungkook.' Taehyung's boyfriend... Taehyung was fangirling about his own boyfriend just now and called him 'Jeon Jungkook' too.

What the...

It's a really weird concidence...

... Hoseok. Please tell that guy to send a picture of his boyfriend. Yoongi shakes Hoseok.

Me...?

Yes.

...

I know it's strange to tell you to do this. But...I just feel like Taehyung's boyfriend is hiding something from him.
Taehyung complains about Jungkook to me often about how Jungkook was acting more like a friend than a lover. Whenever he comes by my working place , I talk to him , and I just feel like he is hiding something big. Yoongi tries convincing Hoseok.

Oh?

He make me feel I was talking to my father before he abandoned me and my family. He was nice. He was everything I admired. But it seemed like he was hiding something from his actions. He acts suspicious. Jungkook acts just like him.

You sure about that?... Comparing your father with Jungkook seems a bit off. Hoseok raised an eyebrow , doubting Yoongi a little.

I am reckless and comes to conclusions quickly but...I have never been wrong. The outcomes are just as I expected. Please help me do this for Taehyung. Yoongi clashed his hands together , wanting to prove himself right.

...

Think of it. If they share the same guy...

Then you'll be right about the fact he is hiding something?

Yeah. I feel like he is hiding something real big. Taehyung says Jungkook doesn't open up to him before , and they are lovers. He is hiding something from Taehyung.

If their Jeon Jungkooks are the exact same person... that means...

Jungkook is cheating. He isn't in Japan. That would explain that whole Jaehyun thing...

Alright. I'll do it...

Thank you , Hoseok!

(( While I am writing this...I feel like Yoongi is Sherlock Holmes and Hoseok is his Watson. I bet you all are rooting for Yoongi? ;^) ))