Chapter 22: Portrait.

I...I have something to tell you.

What is it?

I... I just... Jungkook hangs his head low to avoid Jimin's innocent looking eyes. I...!

Yeaaah?

...I
...
just...wanted to say...!

...

Yoongi hyung... You're...crushing your burrito... Taehyung chews on his own lovely well-wrapped burrito as he taps on the table , alerting Yoongi. Yoongi sighs and sets his phone on the table , and locks his pupils on Hoseok. Hoseok looked back at him, feeling extremely awkward since he know what is going on.

The trio managed to finish their breakfast and had a little chat. Sunday's morning passes by instantly as the trio get to their own work for a while. Hoseok tries mesmerising the new menu for his café , Yoongi trying to think of new ways to improve his staff while Tae tried to finalize his artwork as stares at his canvas. ( Taehyung works as an professional artist. Jungkook lied to Jimin haha. )

Finally...Done for today. Taehyung wipes the cooling sweat off his tender face , as he has a smile spread on his face.

I wonder how much would it be this time. Hope it's above than usual...I spend a month on this!

Taehyung holds his canvas up as he examines the painting he proudly produced. The flowers are bathed in the reflection of the sun. The warm colours , mixed perfectly as they blend well in the background.

Now...What to paint next? Taehyung tapped his wet paintbrush on his apron , as he bit his lips in frustration. A portrait could do? Well...It's been a while since he drew a portrait.

Ah...

Speaking of portraits. It's nearly Jungkook's birthday.

Taehyung grins from ear to ear , knowing Jungkook would love it and thank him with hugs and kisses. One of the things Jungkook loves him for is his bubbly personality , and it reflects on his paintings. It really gives off a positive vibe as well as it's owner.

...

...I love you. Jungkook hanged his head low , missing the chance to say the truth. He just couldn't do it. He love this man too much. He means the whole world to him.

Awwwn. Hehe. I love you too. As much as you do. Nah. More. Jimin holds Jungkook tightly as he rubs his cheek against Jungkook's face. Jungkook hugs back on tightly , wanting to hold Jimin a little longer. Maybe all day. Perhaps for eternity. He never wanted to let go.

(( hey lovelies. I'm back! It's still my exam period but...You know that feeling when your hand is itchy? And you want to update your story so you can get to the point you want to show badly?

I'm dying to show you all what happens when Jungkook...Well. Of course it happens. Or else this cheating thing isn't necessary.

So there you have it. I'm going to upload a character bio as well for new readers , so they can be aware who would be in the cast. Thanks for reading this story that fills you with impatience and frustration! Don't kill me , have a nice day! ))