Chapter 11 : Blueticks.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and smiled softly at the sight of Jimin still asleep , thinking that he looks way too adorable. He ruffles Jimin's hair , and stares upwards to the ceiling , softly gasping for air.

Despite a wonderful night spent with his second lover , he did not have a good dream.

The dream he had was holding hands with Taehyung , and the horrible thing was , Jimin was right beside them. Taehyung gave an extremely
blissful smile , his eyes shone as brightly as the stars that danced around the night sky.

But then , Taehyung started to have tears rolling down his cheeks. Yet still grinning with clearly a sorrowful aura around him , Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hands and hugged Jimin. Without a word , he ran away from the scene.

It was an extremely uncomfortable situation for Jungkook , as just an exchange of affections yet barely any words was making the whole thing seemed a little too depressing and scary. But Jungkook sure is glad that that wasn't real. It was just a dream.

But it seemed like a reality , it was quite traumatizing for Jungkook.

He slowly got up from his bed as to not disturb Jimin that is still in a deep slumber , and grabbed a glass of water to freshen up his state. Only one day has passed , and Jungkook seemed like he was going to explode from the stress he has been suppressing.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and proceeded to check out his messages. Yes , friends. Seniors. Mother. Taehyung , of course. Bimbos again. He simply just cleared all his notifications and simply didn't think they were important , but since he is out there secretly with Park Jimin , with his friends keeping an eye out for him. He certainly needs to confirm whether he is in a safe area.

He pressed on the messaging app and scrolled through the chatrooms , trying to find one that would be beneficial to him.

Hey Jungkook. We need to talk.

His eyes were then fixed on this serious message , as he slowly enters the chatroom he has with a certain someone.

Well surprisingly , the one who sent him that message was Jin.

Yeah , hyung?

Jungkook gulped and waited impatiently , as he bit on his nails waiting for Jin's reply. Jungkook's lies has certainly made him a mask , but that mask can't hold it's concrete forever.

...What do lawyers wear to courts , Jungkook?

What.-

Lawsuits.
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH IT'S SO FUNNY AIN'T IT! I SWEAR I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN I SAW IT ONLINE

...

Lol I know I am funny , you're very welcomed.

*hardcore blueticks*

reply me you little worm

Fixing his eyes at Jin's ridiculous message , he quickly went offline and placed his phone on the table , leaving Jin in suspense for Jungkook's reply.