Chapter 6: Tension.

I miss you so much.
Taehyung mumbles and pouts as he bites his lips , puffing his cheeks.

It has only been a day.
Jungkook giggles as he finds Taehyung extremely adorable. It's like a little puppy waiting for it's owner to come home.

You know me!...
Taehyung stares at Jungkook on his screen , his eyes filled with tears , making him barely see.

When you come back home , I am going to ...I...I am going to bearcrush you to death!

Not until I do that first.
Jungkook chuckles. Taehyung is seriously such an adorable puppy. No one can compare his adorableness to anyone.

Until Jungkook thinks of Jimin.

By the way...Why are you in the bathroom videocalling me?-

I didn't want to disturb my friends , you see.

Ah!... Speaking of friends...
Taehyung crash his eyebrows together.

...Who did you go with hmn?

...Ohhh. Eh. Bambam. Jaehyun. Yugyeom. Ji-
Jungkook quickly pauses and recalls Jin's post with Namjoon hyung. One wrong word and he will be finished. Jin was actually aware about it , but he feigned ignorance.

Ji-?....

Just these three.

I see... Alright then.
Taehyung giggles as he is relieved Jungkook didn't lie to him. If he says Jin , there would be a lot of questions.

It's really late now. You should sleep.
Taehyung's eyes droop as Jungkook told him to sleep.

No. I don't want to. I want to talk to you more!

We can talk tomorrow. I don't want you to get panda eyes.

Jungkook...
Taehyung sorrowfully yeeps as his big eyes looked down , expressing his disappointment.

C'mon.
Jungkook is saddened by the fact he has to end it early , because he is worried Jimin would come banging on the door with his high pitched voice , making Taehyung paranoid.

Alright...
...
I love you!
Taehyung managed to smile a little obviously fake and waved goodbye to his lover.

I love you too.
Jungkook waved back goodbye as he winks and gives a goodbye kiss.
...

Jungkook sighs a relief as he was in time to be reading Jin's post. A wrong word and Taehyung will be getting suspicious. He quickly opens the tap , letting water run down his body. He can't simply believe what he has done to keep them both clueless. He slides down against the wall , hugging his knees , worried on how he can keep this relationship up. Even the warm water can't calm him down.

Taehyung make his way to his room , flopping on his pastel blue bed. He began punching a panda soft toy Jungkook bought for him , weakly yelling 'Stupid Jungkook!' while he slowly stops.

I miss you that much I don't want to sleep ...It's just one day and I just want to be aware I am in your mind for just five minutes...
...
Taehyung lays on his bed and covers himself with a blanket quietly , plugging his ears and searching for a song to play. Annoyed with his indecisive mindset , he goes and on the radio instead , closing his eyes and listening.

We bring you to a final song about a heartbroken individual , describing the feelings of not being able to go after a long gone old lover in a rather ambiguous way.

Sofa By Crush.