Chapter 8: Yoongi gets angry...

Taehyung grabbed his muffins are started to eat them like he haven't ate for days , while Yoongi just slowly savours his desert and stares at Taehyung disgusted.

Calm down , no one is snatching those muffins away from you...

They are tasty!

Ah! I finally have a break. Hoseok sighs a relief and settles down at Taehyung and Yoongi's table. Yoongi quickly looks away from Taehyung and sets his eyes on Hoseok , staring memorisingly at Hobi's glowing face.

Oh! Do you guys want to go out after I end my shift? We need to celebrate Yoongi's promotion. Hoseok smiles as he questions them both , wiping Taehyung's lips.

You gave me tiramisu. It's enough.

Not for me. We can use this opportunity to hang out as well~

Well , if you say so...We can...just go out there. Just the two of us. Yoongi looks down at his lap , mumbling and blushing.

I want to play in the arcade! Taehyung suddenly cuts in while he is chewing on his muffins. Hoseok giggles as he ruffles Taehyung's hair while Yoongi looks away , looking a little grumpy.

I gotta go. I will be finishing my shift at around... 2.30pm. We'll meet...

How about The Flower Garden? They serve excellent food there. We can grab lunch there. Yoongi finishes off.

And a candlelit dinner with just the two of us. Taehyung purposely says it out loud to imitate Yoongi's shy mumbling , only to be returned with a smack on his shoulder.

Alright! See you guys! Hoseok walks off giggling.

After finishing their breakfast , Taehyung and Yoongi decides to just head to Taehyung's house to wait for Hoseok. Taehyung patted his tummy , having a satisfied look on his face while Yoongi burped a little. They head to Taehyung's house , and had a little chat about the plans later.

That's when something strange happened.

Just when they had a turn around a pathway , they saw someone familiar.

The side of the passerby's face resembled Jaehyun , one of the friends that was supposed to be in Japan with Jungkook.

Taehyung just thought he was delusional , but Yoongi pulled Taehyung without a word and caught up to Jaehyun , but to just stop by behind a small building to hide from Jaehyun's sight.

Jaehyun stopped by a food stall and got himself a piping hot hotdog. It seems like he just got up just by looking at his bed hair and that silly and dreamy expression on his face.

Yoongi never doubts his instinct , but it may just be someone who resembles Jaehyun. Regardless , Yoongi pulled out his phone and dialled Jaehyun's number.

The phone rings as Yoongi waits , his heart thumping. Taehyung stares at Yoongi blankly , and gulps. They certainly don't hope it's Jaehyun. Both of them couldn't anticipate any longer.

If it's Jaehyun who picked up the call.

Jaehyun isn't in Japan with Jungkook as Jungkook had said.

Jaehyun is in Korea.

Jungkook is lying.

...

Hello?

Hello , Suga! You rarely call me. What's up?

I'm Yoongi HYUNG. Where are you right now?

I'm in Japan , remember? Why?

Yoongi pauses as he heard the other side bit on something and eating , and he looks towards Jaehyun's direction from afar.

The Jaehyun they spotted from afar was holding his phone , clearly talking to them as he bit his hotdog.

Taehyung's face start to swell up , as he starts to wonder why Jaehyun is still in Korea and even lied about his whereabouts. He is clearly covering up the fact he is in Korea even though he should be with Jungkook on a 'friend' trip.

I wonder how you will react once I catch you.  Yoongi gritted his teeth and mumbles a curse as he is still in call with Jaehyun , nearly crushing his own phone and had a murderous look on his face.