Chapter 28: Tired.

Jungkook watched as his call ends with Taehyung. He sighs , frustrated.

Urgh... Shit. Am I getting annoyed? Get a hold of yourself , Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung did nothing wrong.

Jungkook felt like shit. But he still didn't want to tell Taehyung.

For a second , he thought of pushing the blame to Taehyung. Jungkook thought about it longer.

No. It's always Taehyung. I... I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't tell him to fall in love with me. No... I did something wrong. But he did worse. Yes. He made this relationship something I didn't want. He will be the one to start and end it. Then I can be with Jimin.

Jungkook slapped himself once again. He felt like an asshole. The days he spend with Jimin may be counted as short , but enough to change him.

From younger till now , Jungkook felt like he was always pressured by his boyfriend. He did everything he could to cheer the depressed boy ever since they met each other , but he did not expect for the boy to fall in love with him. Jungkook did love him back , but he felt weird. He was letting things go in Taehyung's way. Jungkook spoiled Taehyung , but he didn't have the chance to make himself really happy.

He thought he would be with Taehyung forever wouldn't actually be such a bad idea. He has someone that loves him dearly.

Fate changed.

When Jungkook met with Jimin , he felt like dying. He has never wanted someone so badly before. He wanted to be selfish for once.

A new side creeps. He is tired of being tired. He doesn't hate Taehyung , but he doesn't love him as much as Taehyung does.

If he can be emotional too , why can't I be too?

He has already fallen in love with Park Jimin.

Jungkook simply snapped. He scrolled to Yoongi's contact. He didn't really care if he was raising his volume. He didn't like being treated like shit because he was the ONLY one 'obviously' doing shit.

His blood rushed to his head , calling Yoongi.

Hyung.

...Hi , Jungkook.

I have something to tell you.

You don't need to tell me. I'll assume you have already end the relationship with your... Little boy toy?

Jungkook widened his pupils.
Oh...He DID NOT just call Jimin a little boy toy...!

Yoongi ...hyung. Jimin is NOT A BOY TOY. Keep him out of this.

Since you broke up with him , I suppose I'll apologize. Sorry about that.

Oh... Jungkook chuckles sarcastically. I didn't break up with Jiminie.

Then why the fuck are you calling me?

Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry...
But I got to say... You think you're a saint. If you want challenge me further , I'll make you regret losing your bond with him.
Taehyung... is in LOVE with me.

You little... Say that again. I'll spill the beans.

Yoongi hyung... Jungkook laughs it off again. Spill all you want. Even with everything you shove to Taehyung...
I'm tired. Goodbye.

WHAT!? JEON JUNGKOOK! I'LL SPILL YOUR GUTS- Jungkook didn't even wait for Yoongi to scream back at him , and ended the call immediately.

It's not like he's going to stop running the salt in my wounds even if I break up with Jimin and go back to being loyal.

I have decided.

I will break up with Taehyung in the least suspicious way and timing.

If he loves me , he will want me to be happy.

He will let me go.

I'll find a man for him.

I will be with Jimin forever.

...It will be fine.

(( This actually made me thought about the song , "Forever Young."

Especially a certain part where Jungkook sings.

" I run , so lost in this maze. "

At that exact part , Taehyung was sinking deeper into the waters... ))

 ))