Chapter 1: I miss you.

Jeon Jungkook! Good afternoon!

It seems like someone is back from work. Good afternoon , Tae.

Afternoon , Kook~

Taehyung smiles brightly as he types slowly , trying to think what to ask. Is he doing well in Japan? Did he ate well? Did he sleep well? Did my Jungkook miss me? Did he get to spend quality time with his friends?

So did you have fun?

Certainly. We got a little lost yesterday and tired but we had fun. I bought some sweets for you. Thank you for letting me go on a vacation with my friends...You're amazing.

It's okay. When you come back , you can make it up to me~

Haha okay :) Ah , We're gonna get lunch. Text you later.

Aww alright...

Don't be sad... I'll be back in eight days. Time goes by quickly. Love you , tae.

I love you too... (;_;) Have fun.

Typing his farewell , Taehyung sighed. Eight days. He had to wait for eight days for his lover to come back to him. He has only been away since yesterday afternoon but the wait is already driving Taehyung crazy.

Taehyung has technically never left Jungkook's side before. They knew each other when they were toddlers.

Jungkook's mother is a very successful business woman , and loves Taehyung as much as she loves Jungkook , as Taehyung was abandoned. She started to let Taehyung live with her and Jungkook and brought two of them up tenderly. However , she isn't aware of their forbidden relationship.

Taehyung is an orphan , so he is extremely afraid of being abandoned and not loved. He was really traumatized. He was raised by Jungkook's mother , but he didn't want to give in as an adopted child. He felt like he would be a burden to her as her 'child , so she is just his guardian instead of his parent.

He showers Jungkook and his aunt ( Jungkook's mother) with love and spends time with them a lot. He and Jungkook grew up and slowly had feelings for him , but realizing how much time he is spending with him instead of other people , Taehyung wanted to see Jungkook having fun with not only him but other people too , as he didn't want to be seen as a annoying and obsessive boyfriend.

Taehyung sighed to himself once again as a new message was send to him , he clicked on it.

Please remember to take meals often , I'm very busy hence I can't spend time with you. Don't spend too much time on painting and take rests. I love you!

Taehyung smiles at the message , and sends love emojis to his aunt thanking her. He shoves his phone into his pocket , walking on the pathway to the nearest store to get his lunch. He looks around , enjoying the scenery of laughing children running around and birds chirping.

I am Kim Taehyung! There is nothing I can't do!

Taehyung fistbumps himself , telling himself he can do it and wait patiently for his lover to come back. Just as he heads in the store , he saw something familiar in the corner of his eyes.

Mhn?...That back view. Kinda looks like Jungkook's...Nah. I must be missing him too much.

Taehyung smiles to himself and blushes as he head towards the store to fulfill his task of the day. Not knowing what is actually happening...

Was that Taehyung I saw?