Chapter 4 : Faith.

Hey Tae. I'm back at the hotel and would be getting some rest , before heading out to other places. Miss you so much. Are you doing well? You don't get used to being alone that well.

:( Jungkookieee

I'm alright :( just missing you really bad too

But I'm glad you're having fun :) take some pictures for me will you? I don't want to miss out what is going on over in Japan~

Alright , no problem. I'm sending food pictures and selcas.

Okay~

We ate good stuff this morning

We ate good stuff this morning. I didn't take pictures of lunch.

Damn...I'm hungry again...

Haha 😂 go grab something to eat ... Don't eat instant noodles again , buy something nutritional

Alright~
By the way
Why is it just selcas and food pictures
Don't you take pictures with friends since it's a group going on a trip~

Oh
Uh lol
They don't like me to take pictures of them
Since they were complaining how they didn't manage look good together

I see. It's alright.
owo Keep me updated , kookie.
By the way
Can we video call at 11 30

Sure thing lovely
I gotta go now
See you later~

Hehe bye!

Taehyung sighed as he ended a short conversation with Jungkook. He is glad Jungkook seems to be eating good food and enjoying every moments. Taehyung therefore lifted himself up from the sofa and decides to cook dinner.

...

Jimin glomped Jungkook's arm tightly as he opened his mouth , saying 'Aaa' , hinting for Jungkook to feed him. Jungkook let out a chuckle and fed Jimin with a spoonful of rice , then booping on his nose giggling.

It was a little too quick to eat dinner again... but Jungkook is happy. On a half-hearted situation. Lying to Tae , and doing this kind of things with another guy behind his back , while Taehyung is alone and scared without him. But then he thought to himself once again.

Even if it's just eight days , I just really want to spend time with Jimin. If I can keep it going , nothing bad is going to happen. I have to endure.

Jungkook thought to himself and groaned. Trying to ignore what is going on in his mind , he began to focus on Jimin and plays with his hair. Both were flirting nonstop and even forgot to eat their dinner.

Taehyung slowly poured his well cooked noodles into a bowl and grins , carefully settling down on a table as he scrolls through Wattpad reading fanfictions. He blew on his noodles to cool them down and blushes as he read the content of the fanfiction , thinking about the fact fangirls would be so creative... /// But that what makes Taehyung love their fanfictions so much , it's a weird thing. Reading line by line , he discovered that he has a new notification by Yoongi hyung.

Taehyung , you said Jungkook is on a vacation in Japan with his friends , is that correct?

Yup! Is something wrong?

Who did he go with.

I think it was Jin , Bambam , Yugyeom and Jaehyun. o_o Why do you ask?

Something is a little fishy.
You say he is on a vacation with them but...
Jin posted on Twitter about him hanging out with Namjoon in a cafeteria eating desserts.

Well ovo I texted "I think it was..." I'm not sure. I'll ask Jungkook.

Mhn. Alright. Just making sure.

Hyung is just so overprotective~

You're my friend. Especially one of my weakest. So of course I'll watch over you.

:^) You're so sweet...I'll buy that kumamon plushie you have been eyeing on for your birthday , as a surprise!

Tae , you just exposed the surprise...

Oh. Hehe... :^)

Thanks anyway. ...I'll end my shift in thirty minutes. Suddenly there's a huge group of customers. I'll text you back later.

Alright , fighting!

Taehyung finished writing his message to Yoongi , and quickly enter Twitter to check out Jin's new tweet. He is just simply confused. He knows he is a clumsy person , but he is pretty sure that Jungkook said Jin is joining him to Japan. He frowned a little and is in doubt. He is sure that he's going to ask Jungkook later who he went with.