Chapter 24: Isn't that...?

Jungkook taps on his phone as he waits by the toliet area , waiting for Jimin to finish his business. He hums slowly to the tune of "We don't talk anymore" , and his feet follows the beat automatically. He smiles as he scrolls through his gallery , and enjoys looking at Jimin's chubby smile brimmed with cuteness on every image.

Scrolling one by one , he stops immediately as he gets to a selfie with Taehyung. He stops smiling.

Taehyung...

...

Jungkook bit his lips in bitterness.

This can't go on.

He gripped on his phone as hard as he could , thinking hard. Breaking off with Jimin? I love Jimin so much... I can't...I don't want to. I really...

...But Taehyung...

Taehyung needs me.

Taehyung needs me...

...

Taehyung. Are you ready? Hoseok knocks on the younger's door , checking on Taehyung.

Yeah! Almost. I just need to button this up...And we are done!

Alright. Go open the door while I take a dump. Yoongi coldly points at the door while Taehyung takes notice of him from upstairs , and rushes to the toliet. Taehyung twitches and grabs his keys.

We'll get in my car. Namjoon smiles brightly as he looks over Tae's shoulders , and received a smile back from Taehyung as well. Taehyung opens the door and everyone rushed to the car , patiently waiting for Namjoon to activate the car.

I don't want the middle. You go , Taehyung.

I don't want it too , Hobi.
Let's just wait for Yoongi. He fits the middle perfectly. Taehyung smirks mischievously as he stares at Hoseok.

Everyone waited in silence while they expect to see a pale man rushing out and locking the door , and there he was , Min Yoongi himself. Taking his time to lock the door and glaring at Taehyung when he gets to the car.

Get to the middle.

No. You get in the middle.

NO. YOU GET IN THE MIDDLE.

NO! YOU GET IN THE MIDDLE-

....

Buckle up! Namjoon grips on the wheel , as Jin blasts his favorite music in the car. Yoongi frowns in defeat as he sits in the middle of the car. He was shocked Taehyung got out of the car and grabbed him by the belt , and threw him in the car. It's always in the unexpected times Taehyung is a little scary , even for a junior.

But it isn't that bad. Hoseok took a nap , and his head made Yoongi's shoulder a cushion. Yoongi smiles brightly , but instantly stopped and blushed when Jin took notice of him smiling like a dork on the mirror.

...

Taxi! Taxi! Jungkook waved as he saw a Taxi approaching him. He made sure that the Taxi was the one he booked , and enters the car with Jimin. Both made themselves comfortable as they buckled up their seatbelts , and the car started to make it's way out of the mall.

We are close. Namjoon mumbles as he took notice of the mall in a short distance. Yoongi quickly looked away while Hoseok rose and rubbed his eyes , stuck in a daze.

Taehyung yawns as he looked out of the window , and wanted to entertain himself with new sights. He's really happy he got to hang out with his best friends in a long time , but he really misses Jungkook. He felt uncomfortable without the comfort of his boyfriend.

He stares and concentrates , his eyes making it's way to the sky , to the trees and then to the cars. It's a pretty healthy sight that inspired Taehyung.

He looked left and right. He looked at the different sorts of vehicles that made their way down to where they are heading.

Smoky. The earth should seriously cut down on vehicles. It's polluting mother nature. But here I am , in Namjoon's car... Taehyung sighs.

He thought to himself as his eyes are attracted to a bright yellow Taxi. He rubs his eyes as he tries to catch a glimpse of how many people there are in the Taxi.

One for the driver... of course... Two...And..

...Threeeee...
...

Wait...

Is that?...

Jungkook...?