Chapter 10 : A tight slap...!

Taehyung cheekily showed his box smile and took out his wallet , giving Jaehyun money.

The hotdog! Sorry , we disturbed you... B-Bye! Taehyung waved quickly and ran off , dragging Yoongi with him. He was dragging Yoongi so harshly when he ran , Yoongi can barely maintain the pace and talk to him. Until they reached Taehyung's house , Yoongi simply shook Taehyung hardly , yelling.

What were you doing!? You know he gets nervous when he lies! He can't act for shit! Something is going on!

He was startled by you , hyung... Jaehyun is a sweetheart! Taehyung frowned , not intimidated by his hyung.

Oh , who wouldn't be when they get caught!? He certainly lying! He didn't go to Japan! JUNGKOOK MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING. CALL HIM!

You're acting unreasonable! You're acting crazy just because Jaehyun is in Korea? You're assuming things!

I'm not assuming! It wouldn't kill you to call him!

I DON'T WANT TO! I TRUST JUNGKOOK!

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT , TAEHYUNG! STOP ACTING LOYAL!

DON'T YELL AT ME , THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING JUNGKOOK!? YOU NEVER TRY TO UNDERSTAND ANYONE BECAUSE YOU LIKE BEING RIGHT ALL THE TIME!

YOU'RE MY FRIEND! I CARE FOR YOU!

AND JUNGKOOK IS MY BOYFRIEND! I CARE FOR HIM!

Yoongi stopped yelling back , but gave Taehyung a tight slap. Taehyung's pupils widen in surprise as he stares at Yoongi , while Yoongi looks startled as well.

Oh god...I...I didn't mean to...
...Look....I care about you very much...I...You're one of my best friends...!

You don't need to apologize... Cause you are wrong. I know Jungkook better than you. I'm just going to lay on my bed...You can...Go watch the television or something. Taehyung swallowed in his bitter tears as he gets out of sight and walked towards the stairs , lowering his face , leaving Yoongi hanging at the living room.

He flopped on his bed , throwing his belongings on bed as well. He groans a little as he holds his aching cheek. It hurts so bad. It's no wonder Yoongi is a black belt. But Yoongi just gets mad at everything easily when shit happens , if he is tired , that's when he is still angry , yet he wouldn't have the energy to beat people up and yell.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a few minutes , and his phone started to ring notifications. He simply stretched out to reach for his phone , and there were two people who texted him. Yoongi and Jungkook. Taehyung smiled quietly to himself when he finally got news from his boyfriend , yet he clicked on Yoongi's one first to see what he has to say.

I'm sorry. I just wanted to convince you and help but...My method was wrong. I called Jaehyun to apologize and well...You can confirm it from him! I don't want this to affect our relationship. I'm also sorry , I slapped you...It must have hurt , my palm is also aching...Best buds still?

Taehyung frowned. He is indeed mad at Yoongi for reprimanding him. After all , he loves Jungkook a little more than Yoongi. That's why Taehyung is defending himself and Jungkook. But to be able to see Yoongi's sincerity in his message , and as well as to be able to not be so awkward with Yoongi hyung during their lunch with Hoseok hyung later. Taehyung manages to close one eye. ( Close one eye: Not literally , but as to mean Taehyung lets this matter slide off. )

Alright...Best buds. Love you.

... That's not going to stop me from proving you wrong though. Alright?

What...What wrong? Why are you trying so hard...

... You know what happened...With my dad. I don't judge book by their covers... I just...

Oh yeah...Hard times. I know you know best. But I'm not stupid. I bet Jungkook will explain the whole thing. Why would he lie going on a vacation with his friends?

Kkk. You're not stupid. You're just too naive and believed everyone who seems reliable.

I'm not!

You are.

But that's what makes me cute? :)

... Noted...

Ah... Taehyung. Can you hand me the keys? Since we have free time left , I suppose you can get a shower since you ran in the morning to get your free breakfast from me...And I can go back my place and help my mother with her chores. As well as feeding Min Holly.

The extra set of keys is under the mat. ~

Alright. Thank you.

Taehyung looked outside the window and giggles at the sight of Yoongi waving his hand outside his house , having a satisfied grin on his face. Yoongi and Taehyung had small fights often depending on Yoongi's wrath and Taehyung's dense mind , but they were quick to end. Taehyung sighs , as he flops on bed again and presses on his boyfriend's notification.

(( I feel weird writing this chapter. It just doesn't really make sense to me , but I don't know what. I'll be updating chapters just a few hours later! Especially on Jungkook's side , he needs 'love'.

I made a terrible joke. ))