Chapter 6.5: Wake me.

We bring you to a final song about a heartbroken individual , describing the feelings of not being able to go after a long gone old lover in a rather ambiguous way.

Sofa By Crush.

Taehyung twitched slightly on his bed. An awful feeling somehow hit him strong just by listening to the host's description. Taehyung smiled to himself a little as Sofa is his favorite song for some reason. He is glad that his favorite song was playing , yet he couldn't help thinking that he will be abandoned soon for no reason.

I'm sitting alone on the sofa where you used to be...
I couldn't sleep a bit , in case you came...
I'm just blankly staring at the front door...
I try closing my eyes and covering my ears...
But the memories come back to me...
Will my heart stop if I hold in my breath?
Only my longing for you comes back...

The song started with a soft voice and while it almost reaches the chorus , it strucks a gradually high note. It had a suitable pacing , as it smooths the whole atmosphere around Taehyung. Beginning to get a little sleepy , unconsciousness strikes him. His eyelids shut themselves as his body is lay comfortably on the bed.

...

[Taehyung's POV]

I was walking. I don't know for what reason.

I suppose it is a dream , but somehow I get that feeling , this is going to happen to me. I confess I am paranoid , but something tells me this time , it's real.

I looked down. My boots were sinking deeply into the snow. Everywhere was snow. There was no one. I felt my heart was sinking as well.

I felt like dying...

This pain that seems to be overtaking my body began to drain my leg's strength. My weak legs brought me down on my knees , as I started sobbing.

Curiosity swells up inside of me as tears wouldn't stop rolling down my cheek. It was cold around me. Even my tears turned to ice.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

What is this feeling? What happened?

No one? Anyone?
Why am I crying?
Why do I feel sick?

I...I...

I.

...

Jungkook...

Jungkook.

Wake me up from this nightmare. There was nobody!

Wake me.

I'm begging you.

Why did you leave me?

Please wake me up.

WAKE ME!

I accept my fate. I will be alone.

I love you , Jungkook.

Taehyung's body shot up like a bullet as the screams he heard in his dreams seemed too real. His bed creaks slightly , leaving his bed hair already messy. The song was already finished and replaced with instrumental music.

His eyes placed itself on the window panels and then at the clock.

2 am. Time went by way too fast.

It's raining. Taehyung has a slight satisfaction in his mind as he has always enjoyed sleeping through a rainy night.

He grabbed his pillow and glomped it right , trying to fall into a deep sleep again.