Admin notes! [Always Updated]

I would like to thank everyone of you who read my •Sofa•VkookFanfiction• and enjoying my chapters! It reached over 100 reads , almost 200 and I was kinda surprised! It may seem like a small number , but it means a lot to me.

Edit: holy fuk I just passed 700+ reads. It's seriously just-

Holy Edit: WHAT THE IT REACHED OVER 1K READS AND 105 STARS I JUST CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH-

HOLY GRAIL OF EDITS: I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH THANKS FOR 5.5K AND 445 VOTES. ILY ALL.

HOW: 10.5K reads and 799 votes. I just. Thank you so much. I will bring my utmost best to finish this series.

WHAT.THE.HELL: 92K READS PEOPLE. Y'ALL. ARE. THANKU.

I just can't: It got a highest ranking of #926 in fanfiction and it has been well loved by motherly Vkook stans. Seriously , I'm tearing up in a joyful way.

I have been wanting to write fanfictions on this app for a while , I have the whole story packed in my mind but I am just too shy to share it. I decide to brace myself and begin my fanfiction journey with Sofa , since my inspiration was from Jungkook' cover of Sofa , originally sang by Crush. It's a really beautiful song.

If you like to read more Vkook fanfics , I have some more in store for you! I am having plenty of ideas but I just need to keep the story going with even more ideas. Hope you will support them.

Check out my works and perhaps you may find something enjoyable additional to your list!

Have a nice day!