Admin note: •Տօƒɑ• Տմʍʍɑɾվ

Hello there.
I know I ain't the best author out there , so I will try to explain what the hell is going on in case you're confused.

This is how it goes.

Taehyung is a orphan and he was taken in by Jungkook's mother , but he didn't want to be her burden as he kept thinking he would bring shame to her , so she is just his guardian instead of his parent. But Jungkook's mother's treats them like they are related brothers to each other.

Taehyung had a strong attachment for Jungkook as years go by and he confesses to Jungkook that he wants to be with him.

Jungkook accepted because he wanted to provide Taehyung the love he deserves and didn't want to break his heart. Their mother is unaware of their relationship.

When Jungkook started dating with Taehyung , he met Jimin. Taehyung and Jimin know each other , but not too well.

He fell in love as he has more conversations with him and didn't want Jimin to be taken by anyone since he never had such strong feelings towards anyone at all. He decides to attract Jimin and he did.

Jungkook later then thought of what he has done and regrets. He wanted to break the ice , but...

Breaking up with Tae: Tae is very sensitive due to the fact his parents abandoned him , causing a breakdown easily.

Breaking up with Jimin: Hurting his first love's heart and losing Jimin forever.

Jungkook has asked Jimin if he is okay with three people dating , but Jimin had a strong hatred for unloyal people who deceive.

Jungkook likes Taehyung , but not to the extend compared to loving Jimin. Like and Love is a different thing.

Jungkook hangs out with Taehyung all day , while Taehyung is worried he would be hated for being too clingy , so he let's Jungkook go out with his friends for days.

Genius Jungkook thinks of using the time to flirt with Jimin instead , and gets paranoid at his first day already as the possibility is high he might get caught.

They might do some naive and dumb options , because this is the way I can add more climax to the chapters. I can assure you that it is a ending that leaves no one disappointed.

I am planning to update some of my chapters with richer terms to thicken my story to add more emotion to it. Please stay patient! I am also planning to redo the fanfiction covers since I think they look awful.