Chapter 26.5: In a spiral.

(( I updated this after Chapter 26 , so most readers tend to read this part first. Scroll up/ Flip back to Chp.26 if you're confused how the story suddenly gets here. ))

Jungkook? Please answer me... Taehyung walks back and forth.

The crimson rushed busy in his brain , juices squeezed to the core.

His frail sleek fingers tremble as gulps accompanied by. The street lights seen from inside started to glow , warming the glass windows up. The light in the oil-scented room flickers slightly. The weak boy impatiently walks around the room to occupy himself. The scent is light , but his head still hurts. It bothered him so much...

Still no answer. He decided to wait for him in the end. His eyebrows crash together.

His eyes. Pained. Scared. Afraid. Traumatized.

Deeply... In Love. Going down a smooth spiral , it looks fun. But unable to go up as he sinks deeper.

Is he still with his friends? He promised me to call me everyday. Or atleast text... Oh god , I sound crazy!

Just as the thought flashes through his mind , his heart stopped.

The ring ended as he finally answered.

Hey Tae-

Jungkook...I...I just can't... Taehyung sat on the floor and against the wall. He cups his face with his hand , his phone on another trembling hand.

Hmm...? What is wrong? His gentle mumble calmed down the worried boy's heart. Are you okay , Tae?

I... Are you...I...
I think I saw you with another man today... He...resembles you a lot...I... Jungkook...Is he you? Or am I going crazy? Can I really trust you...!? Taehyung raised his volume as he can't seem to keep up with his breathing.

I think...No. I know something is going on! I'm confused... I know I'm paranoid and sensitive...I...I love you so much....! I defended you...

Taehyung screamed. I want to trust you! Something is wrong!

The awkward pause returned. It's as if time stopped. Taehyung regretted raising his volume. He regretted saying those things to Jungkook. He wants Jungkook to say nothing suspicious is going on.

I'm sorry Jungkook... I'm pretty sure you have nothing to-

Taehyung... I have something to tell you.

...Huh?