Chapter 23: Jin's here!

Hey. Taehyung? The door opens as Yoongi peeks , while Taehyung gives him his attention.

I'm pretty much done with my stuff. Hoseok too. What are you doing?

Oh! Taehyung returns a warm smile , as he sets his paintbrush on the table. I'm painting Jungkook's portrait.

Jungkook? Yoongi frowns. Let me see. Yoongi takes a step forward , as he tries to admire Taehyung's artwork. It isn't done yet , but your sketch looks pretty nice... It would be better if you paint me instead.

It's nearly Jungkook's birthday. I need to paint him first.

Even if it's not nearly his birthday , you will still paint him anyway.

...Hyung. Taehyung glares at Yoongi. Stop that.

Stop what? Yoongi spreads a grin sarcastically. Well. You can paint it later on. Jin called me , and he wanted to see you. You didn't pick up your call.

I didn't turn on my phone. It's been a while since I saw him!

Yeah. We'll be meeting at the mall. He'll be there with Namjoon. By around... Eh....Six? Yoongi folds his arms. We'll be grabbing dinner together too.  Now's Two... Gah. Lunch. I'll cook us something.

I'm not hungry.

Yoongi groans as he observes Taehyung's frail figure. One touch , and you can literally blow him away.
...I don't care. You're a little too skinny. I'll call you once lunch is ready. Yoongi ruffles Taehyung's hair , and leaves the room.

...

Jungkook clutches Jimin's hand tightly as they make their way down to the mall , since the weather was perfect. The couple was brimmed with happiness as they exchange shy glances , and recklessly spend their money on buying since they rarely had a chance to stop by the mall due to work.

Jungkook smiles as he notices a gaming store , and drags Jimin in. Jimin keep tilting his head whenever Jungkook starts to show off the games he admires , and compliments the features on the figurines that were simply amazing.

Ah! Finally! He's finally on the shelf. Jungkook immediately grabbed a figurine off the shelf , and shoved it infront of Jimin's face.

Look. Reaper! Die , die , die! Jungkook lowered his pitch and started imitating the Overwatch's character catchphrase , while Jimin just giggled as always.

It's so good to see you so happy.

It's because you're here with me , Jimin.

... Jungkook. Jimin sternly stares at Jungkook.

Yeah-Hmp! Jimin pulls Jungkook's collar before Jungkook could reply , and heads for a kiss. He gripped on Jungkook's hair , and feels his own cheeks burning. Jungkook starts panicking , taking notice that they are in a gaming store kissing. Jungkook quickly pulls Jimin away as he blushes , while Jimin licked his lips. Jungkook blushes as he admires Jimin's facial features , he looks so cute when he looks drunk with love.

...D...Did you like it?

Jimin! We are at a gaming... Jungkook gulps as Jimin links their hands together. ...Yes. I do. Jungkook smiles playfully as he grabs a figurine box and looks around , and covers both of their faces as they head for another kiss.

...

Taehyung! Look who still came by in the end. He didn't want to meet you at the mall and so he came by. Yoongi knocks on the door and opens while a figure immediately rushes in and hugs Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes lit up like stars , as he starts attacking him with hugs. You're so cute as always , I love you. Jin mumbles as he glomps Taehyung back tightly , ruffling his hair.

Jin. I have something to ask you actually , mind if I do right here?

No. Let me have fun. I just came here. Jin pouts then proceeds to wiggle his eyebrows , making Yoongi awkward. Besides , Namjoon wants to talk to you. Go talk to him first.

Fine.

What's with the frown? Are you jealous because I didn't hug you?

...

Yoongi and Jin exchange cringy stares while Jin decides to break the silence by calling Yoongi to come to him , while Yoongi immediately shuts the door without hesitation. Jin hyung. I miss you so much. Taehyung hugs Jin tighter. Jin pats his back lightly. I miss you too , Sugarplums.

Ah...I want to ask you something actually... Taehyung pulls away , making serious eye contact with Jin. It's...

It's...? Jin patiently taps his fingers on his lap , while Taehyung manages to muster courage. It's about Jungkook...Taehyung tears up , as he grabs Jin's hands. You...erm...I don't know how to say this but...He...Did he really go to Japan with his friends?

Hmn? Of course he did , he even invited me and I said yes. But in the end , I didn't go because...Jin smirks. Monie was so cute , I didn't want to leave him. And well...And... Actually nothing , hahaha...
Why? Is something wrong? Jin frowns. Hyung is always by your side!

Nah , nah! It's nothing really...Taehyung forces a smile. It's...really nothing.

Taehyung...Hoseok told me over text you seemed out of your mind these days. You must be unstable because Jungkook isn't here...That little rascal. Just because he's on a trip , doesn't mean he can't take just a minute to atleast ask you're fine! I'm going to scold him! Jin screams as he pulls his phone out , while Taehyung stops him. No , no! He did ask me. It's fine. I want him to have fun. Besides...He'll be back by no time. I have you guys. Taehyung smiles , while Jin slides his phone back in his pocket. Jin sighs as he caresses Taehyung's fingers.

Geez. You really love him. What if he cheats on you? Will you still love him? Jin laughs.

...

Oh shit... I don't mean it. Please forgive me...

A Taehyung with a waffle can forgive you...

Deal! Jin sighs. Ah...by the way... Namjoon and I are planning to actually buy a house together. Tomorrow , we will be visiting it , have a look...Yoongi wants me to sort of...occupy you , and take care of you while he and Hoseok goes back work tomorrow.

It's not like I can't take care of myself. Taehyung pouts. Treating me like a kid when I'm an adult.

Yoongi cares about you a lot , so do I. Let me take over for tomorrow! Jin shakes Taehyung wildly. Tag along with meee! It's sort of like a Villa. There's a lot of great views to look at too! It can inspire you to paint something out of it! C'mon!

...I didn't say I wouldn't! Taehyung giggles.

You little devil. Jin pinches Taehyung's cheeks as he returns a giggle.

Taehyung. Ramen is ready. Yoongi monotonely speaks as he opens the door. Taehyung nods , setting his colourful apron aside for food.