Chapter 9: I trust him.

Hello motherfucker.

Yoongi tilts his head as Taehyung jumps back , startled by the cracking neck sound his hyung proceeded to make as he approach Jaehyun.

Poor Jaehyun was just enjoying his hotdog , only to drop it at the sight of Yoongi's terrifying face.

What brings you back in Korea , Jaehyun? Didn't enjoy the trip with Jungkook?

Jaehyun was planning to run , but he has been caught. And besides...Yoongi is a black belt. There was no way Jaehyun could do anything to piss Yoongi off.

Speak the truth or else you wouldn't be talking lies until I rip your lips off.

Y-Yoongi hyung... You're boiling all of a sudden. Let's just talk nicely to Jaehyun... Jaehyun is a nice guy. We need to hear him out. Taehyung started to panick at Yoongi's threatens , and used himself as a shield for Jaehyun.

You're too soft! Jin and now him! Obviously there is something going on!

What if Jaehyun came back here for a reason? We simply need to hear him out! You really need to stop being so triggered!

Jaehyun's eyes went wet. The first reason was because Yoongi almost made him pissed his pants , but mostly , Taehyung was willing to hear him out.

Jaehyun was known for his dense personality and slow reaction , and was usually picked on easily , but Jungkook aided him. Jaehyun therefore became one of Jungkook's best friends.

Jaehyun knew Jungkook wanted to go out with Jimin alone despite having Taehyung. Yet he wanted to return his gratitude as soon as possible , helped Jungkook out with the whole 'Japan Trip' plan. Yet Jaehyun forgot about the fact of having Jungkook undiscovered , his 'friends' following him to Japan should be undiscovered as well.

Taehyung smiled kindly and patted Jaehyun's shoulder , whispering softly to him , asking if he is okay. Jaehyun nodded as he looked up to Taehyung , and returned an awkward smile.

It's alright. Did you come back because you have something on?

Y-Yeah...I had. S...some problems...I can't say. Jaehyun nervously mumbled , feeling something stuck within his throat. He simply didn't like the fact he is lying.

PFFFT! Because the problem is US! Yoongi pointed at Jaehyun fiercely , and looked like he was going to burst his last blood vessel. Hey , Yoongi is a little reckless and disrespectful , but that is his way of protecting his love ones so they don't get bullied. Though he should tone down a little.

I s-said already. I had some problems. With ...someone. Jaehyun anxiously insisted he was speaking the truth as he glared back bravely at Yoongi.

Taehyung nodded calmly and still. His face had no expression and was quiet , yet he placed his arms over Jaehyun's shoulder again and gave it a rub.
I believe you. Don't need to worry. Because I trust Jungkook.

T-Taehyung... Jaehyun replied , feeling guilty.

TAEHYUNG! Yoongi can't believe what he just heard , wanting to just rant at Taehyung as well for his dumb decision.