Chapter 15: Sleepover.

Alright. See you , Jimin. I really miss you! Hoseok returns to the table while he ends the conversation , facing Yoongi and Taehyung.

Coincidentally , lunch is served while the two waiters heads to the table with food and beverages within their tray , and laid carefully on the table.

Let's eat. The trio carefully picked up their utensils and enjoy their meal.

Hey. Since we rarely get an opportunity like this...Want to come over my house for sleepover? Taehyung smiles , awaiting for a response.

Sure! I'll get all my stuff ready first and head to your house at around... Want to grab dinner together as well? Hoseok claps his hands in excitement.

Count me in for snack time instead. I have to buy dinner for my family. Yoongi takes a small bite out of his meal , while Hoseok nods.

Let's cook something then , Hoseok! I have been wanting to learn how to cook Omelette Curry Rice from you!

Just smash some eggs on those grains and pour instant curry. It's simple , you can do it yourself. Yoongi takes another bite.

I'm pretty sure you don't eat egg shells as well... It takes technique , Yoongi! Hoseok smiles as he holds his fork up.

Someone is just jealous~ Taehyung giggles , making Yoongi awkward.

I'll get there by 6pm! Do you have the the ingredients?

I need to buy eggs! Taehyung lets out a giggle as he stuffs his cheeks with food.

I have eggs! Hoseok replies.

Let's watch a movie tonight as well. You guys wanted to watch a horror movie...I have The Grudge. Yoongi gulps down his drink after he finish his sentence. Taehyung nodded with excitement , looking forward to the sleepover.

...

Jungkook looked over the shelves of the Rental store , in search of a movie.

He finds a couple of good-looking movie discs and grabs a coin out of his pocket. He prays as he holds the coin within his grasp and flips the coin , then slapping the coin on the top of the his other hand.

Horror or Romance?

Romance.

Jungkook swiftly grabs a disc with the title 'Titanic' and heads to the counter for payment. Jungkook simply looks forward to watch this movie with his sweet Jimin.