Chapter 30: Counting down.

... But are you the only one for him? Jin grabbed Taehyung's shoulders.

Wrinkles formed around the younger lad's face. What do you mean by that , hyung?

Jin sighed. I just...I... Never mind. I'm sorry... Jin gave Taehyung a tight embrace , and quickly changes the topic as Jin awkwardly laughs it off. Taehyung played along , but he just couldn't get rid of what Jin said to him in his head. He felt awful.

It was time when Namjoon called them over , but Jin shook his head. He didn't want to leave the astonishing view. Taehyung on the other hand , found no comfort. He had no mood to admire the view with the couple anymore , because all he could think about is Jungkook. He finds himself annoying even , and fumbled out his phone to check whether his boyfriend has replied.

F i n a l l y.

Hey TaeTae. Sorry for texting back late. I figured out that you would be with Jin and Namjoon at the new house by now , so how was it? :D Was there anything inspiring? Was the place gorgeous?

Taehyung finally smiled.

Kookie , it was gorgeous! There was a sea view right outside the window! I think I might have found some inspiration in my next artwork! Taehyung typed with anticipation , even when knowing his boyfriend will only reply only in a next few hours. He was a little too excited with just a simple reply , and simply made up his excitement going out with the hyungs. Oh , how bad he misses him...

...

Jungkook. Jimin leans on Jungkook slightly as they walk across the streets. I don't think I have ever asked you this question before. It's a little funny , but what's the reason that made you love me? I mean... I'm not really attractive or alluring. I'm not rich either.

I fell in love with you because you're stupid.

Hey! Jimin shoves Jungkook. Ah! Just kidding , forgive me!~ Jungkook glomps Jimin as he whines a little. Hmn... Well. I love your smiles. I love your positivity. I love your trust in me. You're just that beautiful to me...

Jimin glanced over as he caught sight of Jungkook smiling blissful , and blushed as he throws Jungkook back a hug. I love you too. I love you so much. Thank you.

The couple hugged each other while the busy people cross by lovebirds. Both of them buried their heads on each other's shoulders , sharing a moment of affection.

The time is almost up.