Chapter 17: Jin, It's time to stop.

Let's eat! The trio clapped their hands together as they sit around a table , ready to consume dinner.

Wow. The omelette tastes soft and fluffy. As expected of Hoseok. Yoongi nodded in satisfaction , while Hoseok giggles. With the help of Taehyung , of course it is.

I suppose not a bad attempt then. Yoongi smiles , taking another heartwarming bite.

Taehyung cringed hard throughout the dinner and stared at Yoongi brimmed with happiness the whole time. He sighed as he miserably looked down at his bowl.

The trio enjoyed their meal , and it was basically like lunch , when they simply mentioned how ridiculous they were during their younger days and goofed around like idiots. They shoved the food in their mouths quickly , and it didn't really take much them for them to wash the utensils and other cooking materials.

Finally , it was time for the movie. Yoongi inserted the disc in the living room and started playing the movie , and shoved Taehyung and Hoseok a little bowl filled with yummy popcorn. They start to get into the movie deeper , as Taehyung simply just yelled throughout the movie , making Hoseok throw all his popcorn everywhere , while Yoongi kept on his pokerface.

The movie finally ended , leaving chills upon Taehyung's and Hoseok's spine while Yoongi chewed on the popcorn he picked up on the floor , shattered by Hoseok. Wow. I really like that kid , Toshio. He is really cute. Yoongi grins.

 Yoongi grins

Toshio reminds me of you , hyung

Toshio reminds me of you , hyung... Taehyung bit his lip , mumbling. Compare that picture of you acting as a ghost during the time when your class planned a haunted house , I seriously see no difference...

Let's sleep now. It's getting way too late. Yoongi yawned as he stretched his arms.

It's only midnight. Taehyung pouted.

I usually sleep two hours before , mind you.

Alright I want to sleep between you two! I'll get the mattresses ready! Taehyung ran all the way to his room , making Hoseok giggle. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck , making him drag Yoongi to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

Taehyung dragged the mattresses down from the top of his cupboard , and settled the blankets and pillows neatly. He patted them and headed to the bathroom , while Hoseok told him he is going to shower after Taehyung brushes and Yoongi quickly heads back to the room to sleep. Taehyung nods as he finishes brushing quickly , and let Hoseok enter the bathroom.

Taehyung didn't really want to sleep , so he got his phone and settled it in the living room , not wanting to wake Yoongi up with his bright screen. He wanted to see what is new , but headed straight for Jungkooks chatroom without hesitation. He was glad to see Jungkook online , and clicked straight for a call. It took Jungkook exactly one minute to pick up the bloody call.

Jungkook. Hello~ I really miss you!

Hello. How is my dear Taehyungie today?

I had a few seniors coming over for a sleepover , so I guess it was fine. How are you doing?

It was quite a good time I guess. Hehe. It's more refreshing to hear your voice. Im glad you're doing fine! I don't need to worry much then.

I'm worried why your friend rang his voice out and told you to continue his date with him. Who was that?

I guess BamBam.

Huh? I guess? His voice ain't so gentle.

He was teasing me , so he used a girly voice...
You don't trust me? Jungkook asked in a serious tone.

Ah! No. I was thinking of the same thing. I trust you.

Alright. Cool! Jungkook giggles , as he starts striking a long conversation with Taehyung. Taehyung was relieved , knowing Jungkook still remembered him despite these awfully long two days that separated them away from one another. It took them one hour to finish , but Taehyung was happy Jungkook was patient with him.

Taehyung. It's getting late. You should sleep now.

Yeah...You too. I love you , Jungkook! Taehyung giggles as he is brimmed with happiness , and ends the call with a goodbye kiss.

Goodbye , Taehyung. I love you too... Jungkook ends the call , as he dries his hair with a towel , and sets his phone on the table.

Jungkook sighs as he observes Jimin sweetly sleeping , and decided to have his day end as well. Until one notification rings a little bell sound , making Jungkook swiftly grabbing back his phone again checking one last message.

Oh god , It's Jin.

Jungkook. I ate a clock yesterday.

What a surprise , hyung.

It was very time-CONSUMING. I even went back for SECONDS.

PLEASE GO TO SLEEP HYUNG IT'S ALMOST TWO

Why aren't you asleep TWO?

PLEASE JIN PLEASE

Jungkook cringed for the second time the same day , and slammed his phone back on the table , heading to bed.