Chapter 19: You're not wrong.

Good morning , hyungs! Taehyung made his way downstairs , only to find Yoongi hugging Hoseok close.

Woaaah?... He approached closer to the both of them , and notices Hoseok sobbing miserably in Yoongi's arms.

What...What happened?

I'll tell you later... Yoongi keeps patting Hoseoks back , mumbling. I will be getting breakfast outside for the both of you. Can you take care of Hoseok?

No...I'll go out with you. I want to get some fresh air. Hoseok mumbled weakly.

Alright then. Taehyung , I'll get some burritos.

Okay. I'll get the keys.

Alright. Yoongi nodded , and helped Hoseok up.

Taehyung quickly searched around the living room table , and grabbed the keys swiftly. He ran back to the both of them and handed the keys. Yoongi took the keys from him , only to cringe by noticing a keychain that is chained with the keys.

Your keychain... reads 'Jungkook'. wow...?

Mind your own business , hehe! Taehyung had pink flushed on his cheeks , while Hoseok was slightly shocked. T-Taehyung... I know you have a boyfriend. But his name is Jungkook?

Yeah. My one and only Jeon Jungkook!

The only Jungkook that clearly-

YOOOONGI HYUUUUUUNG. Taehyung glares.

You're the only who told me he never tries to step up unless you mention to him for wanting a kiss. Those are signs. Yoongi clicked his tongue.

I don't get why you don't like Jungkook.

I don't know him as much as you do , but he often hangs out in the café I work in on weekends. I DO talk to him from time to time. I feel like he hides something.

I know he hangs around your café. I told him to go there whenever he feels stressed. Of course he would seem uncomfortable.

...Kay. Yoongi rolls his eyes. I don't want to talk about this anymore. I don't want Hoseok to be stuck between this. Yoongi quickly faces the door and opens , letting Hoseok go first and follows behind.

You started it. Have a safe trip. Taehyung sighs and smiles , shutting the door behind them. Stupid hyung! Taehyung yells loudly from a small window on the door , making Yoongi jump a little.

The whole mood changes drastically when you two mention this Jungkook guy , huh?

I am never wrong with my instincts. He's a fool. I am not wrong , Hoseok.

...

Yoongi! Hoseok tugs on Yoongi's sleeves , making Yoongi slow down.