16|New Adventures

I sigh as I look at my new friends in front of me. Reo, Aki, and Leo waiting behind me on our train. The train home.
"So what are you going to do?"Gon asks and I rub the back of my head.
"I don't know yet. I may go off on my own. But I kinda have to go see my parents. They want to see my Hunter license." I chuckle and itch the back of my head in a nervous gesture. 

"What about your idiot brothers. What are they going to do? And that  other idiot?" Killua asks while glaring at the three behind me. I laugh nervously only to get a glare in return.

"Dad will probably send the two on another training mission so they can pass next years exam. He wasn't to happy when he found out they didn't pass.Leo, on the other hand, is finally free and can do whatever he wants." I answer with a shrug.

"Come with us then!" Both Killua and Gon yell in sync. I just roll my eyes at them and smile.

"I can't. I already told you I promised my parents. Plus I have a feeling we will see each other very soon." I answer just as I hear a whistle blow. 

"Quit talking to them! Its time to go!" Reo yells and I turn my head to see the three hanging out the window.

"Looks like its time.  This isn't goodbye though! So here is a promise. We will see each other again and when we meet up, we can all travel together!" I promise as an idea pop in my head. I quickly went over to Gon and give him a peck on the cheek. I then hurry over to Killua and did the same. I watch as their faces go red and smile. "That is to seal the promise. Bye" I wave goodbye as I quickly hop aboard the now moving train.

"Hey! Come back here baka! You can't just go around giving everyone you make a promise  a kiss!" Killua yells his face still a very bright red. I snicker and head inside. Trying my hardest not to look back at my two best friends.  I lean against the now closed door and hang my head.

"There you are, we thought you weren't going to make it." Aki tells me. I just look up and put on my best smile. I have to pretend everything is okay.

"You doubt me even now? How could you Aki?!" I cry and pout. He raises an eyebrow before pulling me into a tight hug.

"I can see right through you, remember that. I know you are going to miss them, but you'll see them again." Aki whispers and my eyes widen before I nod my head. We then pull apart and I smile at him genuinely.

"So whats going to happen now?" Leo asks as he lays comfortably on the seat. 

"Your free so you can go wherever you like. Moriko will probably go off on her own and us... well... dad will probably take us to do more training. Hell he will probably start once we get there. Such a nuisance." Reo answers and glares out the window. I shiver. Reo is right.

"Daddy, will probably want to test me especially." I whisper and I look at Reo and Aki in fear. " Oh no!"

"What is it now Moriko?"

" What am I supposed to say to them when they ask me how my journey went. Especially with you two making me go into a tavern by myself!" I yell and they both look at me like I was crazy. Not saying I'm not or anything. Then I watch as their eyes both widen in fear as well. 

"Don't go into detail! And don't even mention the first part either! Dad will kill us!" They yell and that is when I smirk in victory. How did  i not think of this sooner.

"But I was always told not to lie and always tell the truth. Plus they'll know I'm lying right off the bat. So I have no choice but to tell them. Oh what should I do? You guys were bullies. Leaving me unsupervised. Letting me go to a very dangerous place all. by. myself." I smirk as I watch them turn to stone in front of me.

"She's the devil." They whisper in unison and I just sat in a seat and looked out the window. I can't wait to see my parents again.

OoO

Timeskip A few days later

"Don't you dare do it Moriko!" Reo yells only for me to not listen as I open the window and jump out and onto the platform. 

"Hi momma! Papa!" I yell and run into their hugs.
"I am so glad you are finally back. How was the exams?" Mama asks and I look up at her with a huge grin.
"It was super fun! And I gotta do a whole bunch of things. I even met a weird clown man named Hisoka but he was always focused on my friend Gon. That really annoyed me, and I also freed Leo. So he's here as well. The stupid warden guy wasn't happy bout that." I tell them and shrug. They both laugh. I admire both of my parents. My mother has beautiful red hair. My father on the other hand has black hair. They both have blue eyes. They are also well fit.
"Hey mom, dad." I hear the twins say nervously. I wince knowing how guilty they feel about not passing. I couldn't help feeling like that was my fault.
"I heard you guys had a lot of fun. Though I'm sad you didn't pass the exam." Mother tells them as she lets go and gives them a hug.
"They were more focused on me and making sure I didn't lose control." I tell them and they both look at me before sighing.
"That must have been very difficult. But we have next years, you also won't have to worry about protecting Moriko." Mother says with a nod. We all then look at father only to see him crouched in a corner. I sweat drop at this.
"I gave you two special training so you could pass and protect Moriko at the same time. What did you two do?! Lets go training. And for the next year you will be living in the mountains!" He cries out before standing quickly and pointing at them.
"They just got home dear. Let them rest." Mom orders, her aura darkening. I quickly step away as well as everyone else. She can get really scary sometimes. But I'm glad to be back.

End of season 1

A/N

Hey guys what's uppppp?
So how do you like the ending of season 1? Please don't kill me for how long it took me to update and write. I had tons of writers block but I also didn't want to be like some authors who just up and vanish or give off their works to someone else. I rather have writers block and finish my stories than have someone else finish. That's just me though.
And no this is not ending. You can say I am separating these into parts but I'm calling them seasons. And in Season 2 you guys won't see much of Aki and Reo. You might see a lot of Leo though. With the exception of Gon, Killua and Hisoka. I can't wait to get the next chapter written and out there but until then this will be on hold as I would like to edit before publishing the first episode of s.2. But I will post a sneak peak hopefully soon.
So like, comment, and share! Until next time, chow!