JeongK

"We haven't been through the entire choreo and what are you guys doing?" JYP's eyes skimmed around the entire JYP nation.

"I expected at least this much from you." The CEO used his fingers to gesture how close he meant, then he sighed. "Can we at least try this time." He bent over to start the music again but within the next minute he turned it back off.

He placed his hand on his forehead and faced the entire JYP nation.

"What are you guys doing? Someone explain."

"Dancing." Jae muttered and Sungjin pinched him to be quiet.

JYP gave Jae a sarcastic look, "Everyone can leave except day6."

"WHAT- why-" Jae whined.

"Thanks a lot." Brian rolled his eyes.

"Hyungnim~" Jae tried to act cute as he tiptoed closer to JYP but the CEO shot at him with his eyes making him put on a straight face and walk back.

He turned the music back on, "From the top, now!"

Dowoon and wonpil didn't even have the strength to complain, they followed orders and began dancing.

"You two can leave." JYP smiled at the maknae line.

"What- You just-" Jae scoffed. "That's injustice."

Brian and Sungjin also started dancing to be excused.

"Ok bye." JYP smiled at them.

Jae started walking away with them.

"Excuse me we're not done."

"But you just said goodbye."

"To them, not you."

"You're kidding, right?"

"From the top!" JYP yelled instead of answering.

"Just me??"

"Stop complaining already and do it." Sungjin sounded so irritated as he walked out with Brian.

"It's common sense.." Brian added and stuck his tongue out at Jae.

When the two members opened the door, they met a crowd of JYP nation standing there.

"You guys didn't leave?"

"We were all curious." Jaebum answered. "Where's Jae?"

As they were talking, Jeongyeon moved up to be closer and Brian slightly smiled at her. She responded with a nod and slightly lifted her fingers to wave.

"You guys should leave now, Jae won't be coming any time soon." Brian addressed all of them. "Thanks for waiting."

They all dispersed.

Sungjin also left with wonpil and dowoon. Brian and Jeongyeon were left alone.

He smiled awkwardly, "You can leave, I'm gonna be loyal and wait."

"I'll wait too."

His countenance changed, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Nevermind."

"We agreed to say everything so it doesn't pile up and become something else in the future."

"Why do you have to wait?"

"Cause.."

"You're being overly caring towards Jae."

"Why are you being sensitive? I thought we were past that-"

"Past what? The fact that my girlfriend overly cares about my band mate?"