Epilogue; Alternate ending (:

"Hey Babe," he gave her a good morning kiss as he helped himself with a cup to pour some coffee, "what are you doing today?"

"Practice." She gulped down the milk in her cup. "See you later."

"You have to eat more."

"I'm not hungry."

"Well you can't say that once you're pregnant," he paused when she glared at him, "besides isn't it too early to leave?" He continued to change the subject.

"The girls have been texting to meet up before practice. Because of you I haven't had time to hang out."

"I'm your husband. You should hang out with me more."

"I see you everyday. Look, I'm leaving." She walked over to the living room and grabbed her jacket from the couch. He watched her head to the door before noticing she was wearing a skirt.

"You're not going out wearing that are you?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"You have beautiful legs that's what's wrong."

"Brian. No one looks at my legs except you."

"A million guys do. Can you please change to pants."

"Why?? Ugh.." She whined putting her things back down and walking to their room. He followed her.

"That's much better." He smiled when she put on sweatpants.

"I don't always look like a girl because of you."

"You look like one to me." He pulled her and kissed her forehead. Then her nose then her lips. His lips slowly went down to her neck and she gave in and held him.

"You're gonna make me late." She whispered softly.

"Isn't it about time we have babies."

"Brian." She dropped her hands from his body. "You always bring this up whenever you get a chance- not yet."

"It's two years since we've been married and you won't-"

"Shhhh. One more year, hmmm? I'll have as much kids as you want after that."

"Why not now? You don't even let me touch you at night because you're afraid I would make a mistake..."

"Okay I'm not having this conversation." She pushed him and turned to face the standing mirror. She looked at his sulking face through it and her countenance changed. "Okay okay, I'll think about it."

"You say that all the time."

"But-"

"No buts." He frowned and folded his hands like a child.

She hesitated for a while before pulling her pants down, making Brian flustered.

"Why did you take it off? Where are-"

She walked out to the living room and came back after a few seconds.

"I texted the girls I can't go today."

"Why?"

"You want to have kids. Fine let's have kids."

"What happened to ruining your shape?" He asked sounding shocked that he succeeded in changing her mind. "And it's broad day light." He giggled shyly.

"You asked for it." She dragged him as she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him. She gradually moved back and eventually laid on the bed, pulling him down with her. He rose his head to look at her face.