Seven

"What was that about?" Sungjin asked as Jae walked into the room and the members all looked at him.

"We're gonna have to carpool for a few days."

"That's all he talked to you about?"

"Yes."

"Then he would've told me instead. Don't hide anything from us."

"I'm not." Jae chuckled to seem normal then pulled out a seat from under the reading table. He sat down and took out his phone.

"Is it Got7?" Wonpil asked.

"A large group."

"Twice?"

"I don't know. He didn't say."

Brian that had been using his phone finally looked up. It was hard to tell what his emotions were regarding what Jae had just told them.

Jae looked at Brian and gave a soft laugh. He sat on the floor and told everyone to do the same. Even though they were all on their phones, they ended up laying down side by side. They placed pillows and covered themselves with their blankets and eventually slept that way.

-
The next morning, the group woke up early because JYP came to get them.

Their schedule for the day was to go on a radio show. He told them they'll have to carpool to get there but he wanted to give them a ride to JYP ent.

The boys headed to the practice room when they arrived. The thought of carpooling wasn't pleasant but they didn't want to complain.

"It's only a couple of days."  Sungjin said trying to cheer up the members. "Who knows we might get a substitute manager by today."

"mhmm/ Yes/ yea/uh-huh" The boys responded.

"I hope it's Twice," Jae said and everyone immediately glared at him.

"Please no." Sungjin refuted.

Brian walked over to get his bass and Jae's grip on his hand stopped him.

"Twice or got7? Who do you want to carpool with? Twice, right?" Jae asked in a teasing manner and made all the attention in the room go to Brian.

He chuckled nervously before answering. "Hyung what are you talking about?" He said through his teeth.

"I'm kidding."

Jae looked much better than he did a day before and Brian couldn't help but smile after seeing him joke around. He took out the instrument from the bag and sat beside him. "So are we gonna practice or what?"

After a while, Sungjin sent the maknae line to get their lunch from the cafeteria in the building but Brian volunteered to go instead.

"I'll go too." Jae said getting up to follow him.

"How do you feel now?" Brian asked when the boys were far from their practice room.

"Better than I expected."

"I could tell."

"Oh crap did you ask Sungjin about the drinks?" The two of the them stopped at the same time when Jae asked.

"No. Lemme call him."

"Here, just use my phone." Jae handed him his phone when he noticed Brian was struggling to take his out. He bent down to tie his shoe laces.

"Surprisingly I remembered your pass code. What does it mean anyway?"

"A person's birthday."

"Who? Oh hold on." He put his hand up when Sungjin picked up the call. "Yes Hyung. We forgot to ask about the drinks...."

------
Thanks for reading! <3