Nineteen

"Hey," Jae said as Brian walked into their tent. "Where did you go? I needed you to help me with the dishes." He sounded mad as he tossed things on the ground from his bag.

"Oh I'm sorry. I felt kind of bloated so I went for a walk. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Oh right, the second van arrived like a while ago."

"I saw it. I'm gonna go say hi to Hyungnim. I'll be right back."

"Let's go together cause I have to get my phone from Jimin."
-
"Good evening." Brian said bowing to JYP. He kept biting down on his lips conscious of the fact that it might be glossy.

"Hey. Help me set this up."

"Okay." Brian picked up the equipments.

"Toss the sticks over here." JYP said and turned to catch them. He continued fixing things to build up the tent. "So where did you go earlier on?" He asked to break the silence.

"Um I went for a walk."

"Oh you did right? I thought I saw you move to the side when our van passed by."

"You did?" Brian asked nervously.

"Yeah. You were with someone else, right?" He stopped and scratched the side of his head. "Were you? I don't even remember anymore. I thought- hmm.. Never mind it's probably just me."

"Hyung." Brian waved with a big smile to wooyoung who was approaching.

"Hey. You guys chose Twice over us, huh?" The 2pm member said jokingly.

"We wouldn't have fit any way." They laughed and did a casual handshake, then Brian continued. "So how was it coming with Hyungnim?"

"It was pretty decent. Our substitute van was smaller though... we begged him to take his car but he said that we needed to go as family." Wooyoung replied emphasizing on the last word.

"You know I can hear you guys, right?" JYP joined in. "And my car is coming tomorrow. I did the rent-a-driver thing just to spend time with my boys."

"Hyungnim, that was just a waste of money, you could've driven it here instead."

"It didn't cost that much. Don't worry I'll be driving back all by myself." The CEO said, obviously sulking.

-
The next morning, everyone was called out to exercise. The entire JYP family jogged a lap and a half, except for Nayeon. When they were done, they fixed breakfast and worked in pairs.

"Your car is already here?" Jackson asked JYP as they settled to eat on a large round table.

"Yes. And don't even ask. Everyone else is allowed to drive it except you. Now please go get me a bottle of water from the cooler over there."

"Wow, that's so nice of you. And first thing to do is order me around. Yay. I like that." Jackson replied sarcastically with a frown as he got up. He checked all the coolers and noticed that all were empty except for one that had only five bottles left. "Hyung we're out of water!!" He yelled back to JYP.

"How can we be out of water?!! Stop messing around Jackson, it's too early for that!!"

"No seriously, we are down to five bottles."

"We just arrived yesterday though. Okay just get me one for now." JYP looked around before calling for Jae.

"Yes Hyungnim?" He ran to him sounding out of breath.