Twenty-eight

"See you later." Jae said putting on his shoes at the door.

It was Wednesday and the two foreigners were the first ones up since they had plans.

"Oh you're going out too? Did you tell sungjin hyung?" Brian asked bending down to tie his own shoe lace.

"Do I have to report everything to him?"

"Yes. Technically you do. You have to."

"Okay. SUNGJIN I'M LEAVING AND SO IS YOUNGHYUN." He yelled before stepping out.

Brian followed.

"Where are you going?"

"Karaoke." Jae replied.

"Wait what?! I told you no last time." The younger one held his hand attempting to pull him back.

"Who said I'm going with you?? Brian the world doesn't revolve around you, okay?"

"What?" He questioned with confusion written all over his face. He threw his hands in the air and smacked them on his pants afterwards.

"See you." Jae concluded and walked faster to enter the elevator.

-

"What in the world?? Why the hell are you here?" Brian almost yelled when him and Jae arrived at the same destination at the same time.

"I don't know. Why are you here?" Jae retorted, holding his laugh.

"I told you I was going to a karaoke place."

"So did I."

"But why this one-"

"Let's go inside. We're wasting time standing here."

"Let's? Wait don't tell me-"

"Right. I'm here for jeongyeon."

Brian put both hands on his head and couldn't keep his mouth closed. He was more nervous about the fact that his band mate was going to find out about him and Jeongyeon. "I think I'm at the wrong-" he began to say before Jae pulled him.

"Woah you guys came at the same time." Jeongyeon said standing up to welcome the boys.

"Yeah. Still don't know why he's here though." Jae replied opening a bag of chips. "I'm eating this." He said and took a seat.

"Uhh..." she looked at Brian and he shook his head. "I just wanted more people." She lied sounding nervous as hell.

"And you invited him? When did you guys become close?" Jae's questions were quite annoying and that was his intention. He chewed loudly to make matters worse.

"Um...Let's just sing."

Brian sat down and the atmosphere was stuffy and awkward until jeongyeon walked up to start singing.

"You have another birthday message." Jae tried to talk over the music. He picked up her phone to show her.

"Let me see." She turned down the volume and stretched her hand out for her phone.

"It's fine. I'll reply for you." He refused to give her the phone but texted back instead. Brian was confused as to why Jae even knew her passcode or why he volunteered to answer for her.

She sat down exhausted and looked at Brian. "I'll be right back." She said after a while and left the room.

"How did you get her passcode right?" He asked Jae as he looked down avoiding to show he cared.

"Oh. I know it. It's my birthday." The older one sounded too childish as he spoke and Brian couldn't help but raise the tip of his lips to show how irritated he was.