Twenty-nine

"Let's go." Sungjin gathered the members at the door. "We have a driver waiting already-" His sentence got cut off when the oldest started talking.

"I would rather just go to the spa." Jae complained frowning. He folded his hands waiting for someone to side with him.

"It wouldn't mean much if only four of us went." The leader continued trying to sound considerate about Jae's suggestion.

"Why are we doing this again?"

"To relax."

"Does it have to be a sauna? We can relax-"

"Hyung do you have money for all of us to go to the Spa?" The middle child intervened to stop the never-ending argument.

"Be quiet Brian."

"Young k."

"Oh please."

"Can we all shut up? Please." Sungjin hit the door to get everyone's attention.

"Shut up?"

"I wasn't talking to you Jae. I said we."

"Don't play smart."

"Hyung I think we're wasting time here." Wonpil said pushing his way through to step outside.

"And now he has the right to talk too?" Jae rolled his eyes. "I'm not going." He moved back trying to seem confident about his decision.

"Suit yourself. Bye." Brian pushed Dowoon and Sungjin out of the house and shut the door.

"Yah!" The oldest ran out to catch up with them.

They arrived at the sauna and asked for a spot that was less crowded. After changing and feeling more relaxed, they sat around in a circle like it was a meditation class.

"Four more days guys. You better enjoy it." Sungjin asserted taking a deep breath. He stretched and cracked his knuckles.

"Be quiet. You keep reminding us it's starting to irritate me." Jae snapped to start a whole different argument.

"Chill." Brian whispered moving closer to him.

"Since you like sitting by me so much massage my shoulders."

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." Brian got up quickly with a mischievous face. He tiptoed away, making it seem more sneaky.

"You're trying to avoid doing it. Bro come back here."

"Hyung you're so kind to him." Wonpil commented before laying down and putting his head on Dowoon's back.

"Shut up kim wonpil." Jae went through his hair with his fingers and gave a face that showed he lacked interest in whatever Wonpil said and was going to say.

"See, you never shut him up though." The younger one continued avoiding to look at him as he spoke.

"It doesn't matter to you if I like Brian better, does it?" Jae stared intensely at him until it turned into a glare.

"So you like him better?" Sungjin joined to defend Wonpil.

"Do I even have to answer?"

"He doesn't think the same way though. I'm probably his favorite."

"You? Park sungjin? Ha. Keep dreaming."

"What's going on?" The middle child interrupted when he returned. He sat back down on the floor waiting for someone to respond. He took a sip from the cup, with his eyes skipping back and forth from Jae to Sungjin.