Fifteen

The three of them were seated on the third floor where there were less people. It was a music show and JYP just wanted to oversee how they were doing and get feedback from other artists, that's why he chose Brian.

They watched Twice perform and when it was over, they quickly headed backstage to the dressing/makeup rooms.

They entered, greeted the girls and JYP gave his usual speech of encouragement, then he suggested that they all took a picture together.

After they did, Brian went to lean on the wall at the back. He noticed that Jeongyeon was walking towards him so he tried to avoid eye contact.

"Let's take a selfie together." She said giving him her phone. He hesitated for a bit and when he was about to collect it, Jae took it instead.

"I'll take one with you." He said pulling her close.

Brian clenched his fist and bit on his lower lip, and Jeongyeon didn't look happy either. She managed to smile and pose even though she kept turning to look at him.

"Oppa," She carefully called Brian again after she took the picture with Jae, "can we still take one together?"

He couldn't help but smile as he took the phone from her hand. It was awkward when he tried to pose because he didn't want to be too touchy.

"Is it fine if I hold your shoulder?" He asked her as he came close to her ear. He was still standing behind her. She blushed and nodded, then he brought his face forward bending over a little since he was taller.

"Thank you." She said and took the phone back. She walked over to meet her members and looked up slightly to peek at him. They made eye contact as she caught him staring at her, then she smiled and he smiled. It almost felt like they were communicating without talking.

"What are you looking at?" Jae asked Brian as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing." He pressed his lips together and shut his eyes tightly when Jae ruined his perfect moment.

"You were looking at her, right?"

"What? No- what?"

"I'm right," he smiled then continued, "you were looking at Nayeon that's why you had that smile."

"No I wasn't- dude I do not like her. How many times do I-"

"It's okay Brian you don't have to lie to me too."

"No seriously. I don't."

"Of course you don't."

"Jae-" Brian's sentence was cut off when JYP started talking again:

"This was a good experience," he began, "I think we should have time together more often. Maybe I'll make plans for all groups to go on a camping trip... sort of like a healing camp. Will that be good?" He waited for a few seconds to see the response and then he continued. "Okay I'll let you guys know the date... Let's go boys."

The three guys walked out to the parking lot and hopped into the vehicle.

"It's late already. Let me just take you guys back home instead." JYP said turning the car around. They were initially going to JYP ent. "So what do you two think of my suggestion?" He asked looking at the two through the rear view mirror.

"It's good," Jae replied. He looked at Brian waiting for his own input, "is everyone gonna go?" He asked to conclude his sentence.

"Well I was thinking jgot7, twice, Jimin and you guys, maybe whoever from 2pm is willing too."

"You think jimin would wanna go without Yerin?"

"Why not? I mean she has you so I don't think she'll feel lonely at all."

"True. So what day and for how long?"

"I'm thinking this Friday and then maybe we'll head back Monday morning."

"Ookay cool." Jae nodded as he spoke. The fact that he was the only one responding clicked and he turned to look at his band mate. "Brian what do you think?"

"Anything is fine." He tried to hide his excitement by using a frown to cover up. He was going to go with twice in the same bus and that thought alone made him scream internally.

When the boys arrived at their apartment, the lights were turned off in the living room and everyone else seemed to be asleep.

"They're probably really tired. It's only 9 though." Brian said to Jae as they quietly entered their room trying not to wake Dowoon up. "Hyung let's make something to eat first. I'm starving."

They went into the kitchen and started searching for something edible.

"Oh. I think they made rice already." Jae said taking two bowls from the cabinet. He opened the rice cooker and dished out some. "Get the side dishes from the fridge."

"Do you think it'll be fun?" Brian asked opening the door of the refrigerator. "The healing trip. I'm really looking forward to it. Are you?"

"Well I mean, we get to bond. I guess you could say it'll be fun... I doubt Jimin is gonna be excited though."

Both boys laughed and set their food on the table in the kitchen. They sat to eat.

"So are you ready to tell me what has been going on with you?" Jae asked taking a little bit of soup from the bowl.

"Nothing. I was just a little angry about stuff."

"Stuff like what?"

"You've been pissing me off lately but I'm okay now, that's all that matters." He took a piece of meat from the plate and put it on Jae's rice, then he giggled. Jae placed one on his own as well and giggled too. Then they looked at each other and burst out laughing awkwardly.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

Both boys turned to look at Sungjin standing at the Kitchen door.

"Hyung you were awake?" Brian asked waving brightly with smile.

"Well two people kept talking and the noise woke me up- did you guys just get back?" He changed his countenance and moved towards them.

"A couple of minutes ago. Hyung sit here." Brian moved to another chair and gestured with his hand for Sungjin to take the one he had been sitting on. "So hyungnim wants us to go on a healing trip.. well not just us, sort of like the entire JYP family."

"To where?"

"I don't know."

"Let's not go. I'm not interested. Besides we have a lot of practicing to do."

"Are you an idiot?" Jae joined in as he stood up to wash his plate. "It's a healing trip, who isn't interested in getting some rest for a few days. You better say yes to Hyungnim when he talks to you about it."

"Okay." The leader replied letting his pupils bounce around to show he could care less.

"Also do something about Dowoon cause I need to take a shower and I need the lights on in the room."

"So what am I supposed to do?" Sungjin mumbled to himself as he got up to leave. "Fine," he twitched his lips. "I'll wake him up so that he'll put on an eye mask or something." He said loudly and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hurry up." Jae said to Brian who was now washing his own plate.

"Ah I'm done." He wiped his hands on the towel beside the sink then wrapped his arms around Jae from the back and pushed him forward. "Let's go."

"You seem to be in a good mood."

"I am."

-------
Thanks for reading! <3