Two

It was down to thirty minutes and Jae still wasn't there yet.

Everyone was pacing back and forth worried that something had happened. They were not permitted to leave the auditorium because their manager thought he would lose them as well.

Just then, JYP walked in.

He looked up and counted the members, his countenance changed immediately. "Where's Jae?" He asked recounting incase he had skipped over him.

"Brushing his teeth..." Sungjin gave a nonchalant answer and walked over to the other side. He always did that. It was his way of avoiding trouble.

"What do you mean brushing his teeth??" JYP sounded confused and agitated.

Everyone felt the tension already so they quietly dismissed themselves to go work on something.

No one answered the CEO and he just stood, looking around for a while. "Wonpil where is he?" He picked on the member he thought was the most honest.

"I'm not sure." He shook his head frantically.

JYP twitched his lips and nodded in a I'll-get-to-the-bottom-of-this motion. "I'll be back." He turned around and left to the backroom.

Brian was now getting nervous since he was the last to see Jae. He turned to the leader and said he was gonna head out for a bit.

"Yah! Where are you going??!" Sungjin yelled after him but he was out by that time.

"Hyung what if they don't come back on time?" Dowoon asked wiping his sweaty palms together.

"We have to figure out something to do." The leader replied and for once he actually sounded worried.

"Wonpil, JYP wants you." Someone called from the backroom.

The keyboardist responded quickly and headed to where JYP was waiting for him.

"Yes, Hyungnim?" He spoke softly as he approached him.

"Can you take his part?"

"Huh?"

"I know it sounds ridiculous but we have no choice. You guys play live so we can't just leave his part out. What's the first song?" JYP started moving and wonpil followed until they eventually got back into the auditorium.

"Out of my mind."

"Oh so that actually works fine since Jae starts it off and then Young K follows. We can just start from the part right after his. Um tell Sungjin I need to talk-"

JYP's sentence was cut off when everyone's attention diverted to the sounds of heavy breathing coming from the entrance. Brian was bent over with one hand on his knee and the other holding Jae's hand. He looked at JYP for a second but avoided eye contact.

"Hyungnim, we're here." He finally let out sounding out of breath.

-Few minutes earlier-

Brian dashed out of the hall to find Jae. He checked all the restrooms before he decided to call him. He was running down the hallway when he looked through the windows to see the older one walking away from the building. He sprinted out after using the elevators and thankfully he caught up with him.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He yelled pulling Jae's arm to bring him to a stop. "Don't even answer. Let's just go." He attempted to drag him back but Jae aggressively freed himself. He moved to the side of the road and put his hand up for a taxi to stop.

"Wait wait wait. Why- wh-what are you doing? Jae!" Brian yelled.

"Go back inside." He answered calmly.

"I'm going back inside with you. Do you know the number of fans waiting to see you and you just want to ditch?!"

"Don't yell at me."

"Is that even important right now?! You're coming with me." He forcefully pulled him all the way back into the building.

They got into the elevator and Jae didn't say a word at all. Once it was their turn to get off, Brian pulled him out and ran all the way back to the auditorium.

-------

Blessing you with Wonpil

((:

Thanks for reading!