Thirty-two

"Okay so when I first came as a trainee she found out-" Jae began.

"Jeongyeon? She found out what?"

"Dude are you gonna keep interrupting?? I told you it's a long story." He paused and bit on his lips before slightly raising his eyes to show that it wasn't something good to talk about. "By the way, he's involved. Junhyeok I mean."

Brian's countenance changed as he leaned back and folded his arms. "It has to do with why he left?"

"Yup."

"Hyungnim said never to talk about it though."

"Well I can just skip over that part but it's one of the main points of how I got close to Jeongyeonnie."

"Dude. It's Jeongyeon." The younger one snapped.

"Look I call her that because I want to. And you have no right since you decided to be a fool and break up with her. Now listen."

"Whatever. Continue."
~~~~~~

-Few years ago: before debut-

The boys were practicing when Jae got a call. "Hey. I'm going to take this." He signaled to Brian who completely ignored him.

The two foreigners just wouldn't get along despite living together for a couple of weeks.

JYP summoned all the trainees together to talk to them. All current twice members entered one by one and when Jeongyeon walked in, there were no seats available anymore except the one Sungjin had saved for Jae.

"Here. Come sit over here." Brian said shyly looking away to avoid eye contact.

"It doesn't belong to anyone?"

"It's Jae's but he stepped out for a bit."

"Oh then never mind." She started moving back but he grabbed her hand.

"It doesn't matter. Just sit down."

Her eyes wrinkled as she try to let go of his grasp since he was holding too tight. She forcefully pulled back and ended up almost tripping. She looked up as she felt herself falling into someone's arms.

"You gotta be careful." Jae smiled as he put her to stand.

"Thank you." She gave a polite bow and attempted to leave.

"You can sit. I'm fine standing." He said moving to the side. "Seriously, you can have that chair."

"Thank you." She pushed the strands of her hair behind her ears before sitting.
-
Couple of months later,

"Hey get the guitar for me." Jae pointed over to where his instrument was sitting. "Brian I said to- BRIAN."

"Don't yell at me." The younger one walked past him rolling his eyes.

"I dislike you. Honestly."

"The feeling is mutual."

"Guys," junhyeok joined in, "you argue everyday. Stop it already."

"Tell him." Both foreigners said at the same time.

"And you're so much alike. Go call wonpil for me." He ordered Brian who was leaving their practice room.

"Why can't you go yourself?" Jae asked when it was just the two of them left.

habits [DAY6]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें