Fourteen

"What's wrong with you?" Jae asked Brian as he put his hand around his shoulders.

Few minutes went by and he still wouldn't respond.

"Hyung." He finally spoke.

"I'm listening."

"It's hard." He managed to say as he buried his face in Jae's shoulders and continued to talk which made it difficult to hear what he was saying. Jae could catch on some few words but it wasn't helping.

"You have to speak up, I can't understand." He bit on his lips trying to be more tolerant of the situation.

"I like her but it hurts. She doesn't even like me back. I don't think she does."

"Um..." Jae muttered while scratching his head.

Brian cleared his throat and left Jae's arms. "Well you were right. It's unrequited love for me."

"I don't think it is, she's really into you."

"Huh?" Brian questioned flustered.

Jae contemplated for a while if it was the right time to stop messing with him or not.

"Nayeon. She likes you.. I think."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Never mind."

Sungjin opened the door to tell the boys that the food was ready. Brian looked anxious and uncomfortable that him and Jae weren't on the same page.

"Go wash your face and meet me at the dining table." Jae said patting him on the back.
-

"Looks like this has become our thing." Brian said laughing, as the two boys walked to the elevator.

"Right." Jae responded and chuckled as well.

The boys went to practice at JYP and at noon the two of them decided to go get lunch for the others. On their way back they saw Twice members leaving the building. They all greeted the boys and entered their van leaving Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo standing outside.

"Jeongyeon," Jae called, "I saw the message you sent me."

"Me? I did?" She asked tilting her head a little to show she was confused. Brian snorted and turned around to avoid the attention.

"Yes on weekly idol, remember?"

"Oh yes yes." She replied and gave a soft laugh. "We filmed that almost a month ago."

"Oppa." Nayeon called Brian when it became silent. Jae hit him to tell him to turn around.

"Yes?" He rolled his eyes at Jae before turning to fake a smile.

"Wish us luck, we're performing today." She said looking at him with obvious affectionate eyes.

Jeongyeon noticed and looked at Jae who had been staring at her as if he knew she was going to react that way. He shrugged his shoulders and she tried to look like she wasn't bothered by Nayeon's actions. Jae smirked and looked at his band member.

"Ahhh..." Brian dropped the food bags he was holding, "Twice fighting!!" He said brightly with his fist in the air. Jae moved closer to him and whispered: "tell her she looks pretty."

"You're crazy." He whispered back and hit Jae with his elbow.

"This is your chance.." he managed to say hiding the pain, "tell her."

The girls now looked confused except Nayeon who still stared at Brian while smiling beautifully.

"You all look gorgeous." He finally said with a forced smile.

habits [DAY6]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara