Four

"Hyung can I use your phone?"

The boys had just gotten back to their apartment and Brian saw it an opportunity to investigate.

Both boys share a room which made it easier for him.

Jae took off his jacket and held unto it searching the pocket for his phone, then he had second thoughts.

"For what?" He asked suspiciously.

"I need to look up something on the internet and mine is outta battery." Brian tossed his phone to make it look like it was actually dead but it landed on Jae's bed.

He dropped his head, biting on his lips in regret that Jae was only a few seconds away from finding out his plan.

"Then use the computer."

"Jae, it'll be quick, hmm?"

"Think fast." He said and threw the phone to him.

"Thanks... Oh hyung." Brian showed him the phone screen. "Pass code."

The older one sighed before responding. "011196."

He unlocked the phone and went to Jae's call log to look for the person he last spoke to. The most recent number was saved as "hyung." Then he went to his messages and started swiping through the conversations between Jae and "hyung".

Alright brian common sense. He must've sent it recently.. shoot what am I supposed to be looking for. No..no..no..no..okay this makes the most sense so far.

Brian's face lit up when he saw a message that said: "shinhwa medical groups 70051 apgujeong, Seoul, south Korea."

He copied and sent it to his number. The screen of his phone came on and it also pinged as well, catching Jae's attention.

Jae walked over to his bed and bent over to pick the phone.

"Hey you have a message. I thought your phone was dead." He lifted it and read. "It's from Jae. Wait it's from me??" He continued reading mumbling the words to himself. "Yah! Have you lost your mind?!" He got up and snatched his phone from Brian. "Get out."

"Huh?" The younger one tried to play dumb even though he was caught.

"I said get out! Go sleep somewhere else!" He pushed Brian out of the room and slammed the door on him.

"Hyung!" Brian yelled. "Can I at least have my phone?!" He pushed on the door leaning his head and both hands until he eventually gave up and walked to Sungjin-Wonpil's room.

--
Brian woke up early the next morning to get ready on time but he didn't even know where he was gonna go. He had slept in Dowoon's room since their manager was out and since Sungjin had kicked him out when he proceeded to his.

He stood up sluggishly not ready to face the awkwardness with Jae.

He heard movements in the Kitchen and went to see the person he was trying to avoid, pouring milk into a cup.

Jae looked up but completely ignored him.

Someone else walked in.

"Good morning." Wonpil said with a big smile walking over to the sink.

"Morning." Jae replied with a narrow smile. "Um I need a favor from you."

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Cover for me at practice." He continued drinking from his cup. It was awkward that he was asking wonpil to do something for him. It was usually Brian he would ask.

"Okay. Wait- are you guys going somewhere together cause younghyun hyung told me the same thing yesterday."

Jae gave Brian an irritated look before answering Wonpil. "He's not going anywhere." He quickly gulped down the milk and set the cup on the table then he took out Brian's phone from his pocket and put it down as well. "I'm leaving." He asserted and cleared his throat.

"Yah yah yah cover for me too. I'm leaving." Brian tapped on wonpil who just stood confused, then he took his phone and rushed after Jae.

He ran to the elevator and barely made it in because the older one was purposely trying to close the doors before he could get in. Jae pushed the tab for the first floor and leaned back. He completely ignored Brian's stare.

"Hyung."

"Leave me alone." He responded looking down at his shoes.

"I'm so sorry. I just wanted to know what was going on."

"Don't talk to me." The doors opened and Jae walked out. He turned to Brian, "and don't follow me."

Of course he ignored that and walked out as well. He kept whining and calling Jae continuously.

"YAH." Jae shot at him. "Shut the hell up and go away."

"Hyung don't you think you're being.. petty?" Brian questioned and almost got slapped in the face.

"Shut. Up."

They left the building and saw a car pulled up front. The window was rolled down and the boys could see a guy inside. He waved.

"Is that your ride?" Brian asked.

Jae walked faster to the car and smiled. "Hey Daniel."

"Heyyyy, who's your friend?"

"Not my friend. He's a member."

"I mean I know that. I've seen him a few times." He looked at Brian. "You're YoungK, right?

"Yes. Hello." Brian gave a polite bow with a smile.

Both guys were now waiting for Jae to introduce them. They looked at him awkwardly.

"Oh right. Brian this is my older friend Daniel, Daniel that's Brian."

He stretched his hand towards Brian for a handshake. "Nice to meet you." He said when he complied, before looking back at Jae. "Is he coming along?"

"No."

"Yes." Brian butted in.

Jae got into the passenger seat and put on his seat belt. "Hyung just ignore him, let's go."

"Why? Let him come if he wants to. Besides you need a guardian anyway."

"You said you'd fill it out for me." Jae whined, almost yelling.

"I was but this is a better option."

Daniel leaned towards the window to talk to Brian who was still standing outside. "Hop in."

Soon the three guys were on their way to the hospital.
-------
Thanks for reading! <3