Ten

When they returned to their apartment, Jae went to take a shower while Brian tidied up the mess they made in their room before they left in the morning. There was a knock on the door and when he opened it, he saw the other members each holding their pillows. They forcefully made their way in.

"What- wait why-wh-what are you guys doing?" He tried to regain himself from coughing when Sungjin shoved his own pillow in his face.

"Sleeping here today." The leader answered when he had entered and settled in.

Jae came out of the shower and rushed into the room with a towel tied around his waist. He had forgotten the clothes he wanted to change into and decided to go take them himself instead of bothering Brian.

He was holding a little face towel in his hand and as soon as he opened the door, he stopped to look at the crowded room. "What the hell??" He wiped his wet face dry and dumped the towel on his dripping hair.

"Hyung we're sleeping here." Wonpil said smiling as usual. He slowly narrowed the smile until he had a straight face when he noticed Jae's reaction.

"No you're not- Yah!" He threw the towel from his hair at Brian's face. "You let them in?? Wait wait- why are you even on my bed ??" He put his hand in the air in confusion.

"No actually I didn't let them in, they barged in." Brian answered pulling himself up. He tapped Jae on the shoulder, "Hyung put on some clothes first." And then he left to grab something from the kitchen.

Jae scanned around the room for a few seconds, moving his eyes from one member to another. "Okay start leaving- NOW."

"We literally slept in my room yesterday, what's the fuss now??" Sungjin asked.

"I don't remember."

"Really?"

"I choose not to remember, now leave," Jae tightened the towel around his waist and bent over to drag him, "starting from you Sungjin." He pulled him towards the door and stopped for a second to tightened the towel again.

"Yaahhh..."

"Yah?" Jae repeated in an are you crazy  tone.

"We can play games." Sungjin pleaded with puppy eyes.

"No get out- Brian!" Jae yelled when he looked around and heard munching sounds.

"What?"

"Are you for real right now?"

"Wh-what?" The middle child asked almost coughing out the rice puffs he had in his mouth.

"You're really gonna eat in this situation??"

"I'm hungry." He peeked at Jae's face that now looked angry as hell. "Okay okay I'll put it away, and hyung maybe we should just leave them. We can play games, you know like old times."

"Oh my God," He responded with a sigh and shut his eyes while twirling his hands as if he was trying to fathom the situation, "I thought I had a sensible room mate."

"Jae," Sungjin continued, "please just let us stay here. We won't make a lot of noise."

"No. I need to sleep plus we have to perform tomorrow."

"It's 8pm right now. We don't leave till noon though... please it's boring with just Wonpil."

"Then you shouldn't have asked for him as a roommate." Jae walked over to his closet and took out a matching sweat pants and shirt. "Have fun." He said and walked out of the room.

"I'm guessing he's gonna sleep in one of your rooms," Brian said nonchalantly twitching his eyebrows, "anyway let me get the cards from the drawer." He stretched his hands to reach the reading table. "Dowoon shut the door."

Jae could hear all the giggling and laughing going on in his room and he started to regret leaving. He tossed and turned as he forced his eyes shut to sleep. After a few minutes, he got up from the bed and took the blanket with him. He entered into his room with a big smile.

"Oh you're back??" Brian asked in a mocking way. "See I told you guys."

The oldest didn't know what to do after making a fool out of himself. "Brian follow me." He said and walked back out of the room.

-----
Thanks for reading! <3