Nine

Soon they arrived at kbs entertainment building and the boys got off the van. On their way out, the girls wished them luck and Brian noticed that Jae winked at Jeongyeon who waved back with a bright smile.

"Are you close to her?" Brian asked him on their way inside the building. He tried to sound as if he wasn't bothered.

"Who jeongyeonnie?"

"Jeongyeonnie?" He pulled his head back and rose a brow in confusion.

"I call her that. She's cute." Jae looked at him after what he deliberately said.

"She is?" He asked almost sounding disappointed in Jae's statement.

"Why? You don't think she is?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Don't avoid the question."

"I'm not."

"So do you think she's cute?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Jae. Enough about her." Brian sounded irritated.

"Brian. You started it."

"It's YoungK."

"It's hyung." Jae said hitting his forehead with his knuckles. "Rude ass."

They got into the studio to see Ryeowook waiting for them.

-
When they were done, they waited outside to get picked up. They had no clue who they were carpooling this time with, but JYP just told them to wait. 

"I hope our van comes this time," Wonpil began to break the silence. "it was so uncomfortable with twice."

"I knowww." Dowoon answered.

"You guys sat with each other, what the hell are you talking about? I was uncomfortable and so was Brian." Jae joined in.

Their own van actually pulled up with a substitute manager in the driver's seat. 

 Brian was the first to go in and sit. Then Wonpil sat beside him. Jae was the last to enter and he asked for Wonpil to switch and sit with Dowoon instead. He sat and asked Brian for a handshake.

"We cool?" He asked smiling.

Brian nodded and it became silent.

"Bro say something. You're making us awkward now." Jae said taking out his phone from his pocket. "Oh I was going to ask. why did you leave me on read?"

"I didn't know what to reply. She wasn't in there just so you know."

"Really?" He twitched his lips and tilted his head at the lie Brian told.

"Yeah. And hyung stop talking about it."

"Oh you're calling me hyung now?"

Brian gave a fake smile and looked away.

"Are you shy?" Jae teased. "I never knew you to be this way. Damn Brian."

"Ahhhh hyung stop it."

"So who is it?"

"No one. Okay to be honest I just said it the other day but it's not true. I don't like anyone." He tried to sound convincing as he spoke but Jae kept nodding to every word he said in a mocking manner.

"Right." The older one commented after hearing what he had to say.

"I'm serious."

"Sure."

"Hyung!"

"Okay okay fine. Maybe you more than like her. It's called love, you know."

"Hyung."

"Seriously tho, if you ever need help talking to her, tell me."

"What would you know?" Brian asked attempting to shoot on him.

"Things you don't. Bro I came into the world before you."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay." Brian said one more time before both boys burst out laughing. Brian showed signs of relief that they were going to drift away from the matter of his crush.

"So who is she?" Jae continued bugging him.

"Gosh. I told you there's no one."

"I'm just kidding." He said laughing then he stared at Brian with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing."

-------
Thanks for reading! <3