Chapter 61

*Akisha Jade POV*

Nilagay na ni dad yung braso niya sa braso ko at hinawakan na ni mom yung isang kamay ko.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I coudn't speak
In that very moment I found the one and
My life had found it's missing piece.

The moment nang marinig namin yun nag simula na kaming mag lakad sa kulay pulang carpet palapit sa harap ng simbahan. Habang naglalakad kami ngayon sobra ang kaba na nararamdaman ko ngayon

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Saktong pagkadating namin sa harap ng pinto bigla itong bumukas. The moment I step on the floor of the church, may tears wanted to come out. Grabe ganito pala ang pakiramdam pag ikinasal ka na sa taong mahal mo. Everytime na nag aatend ako sa mga kasal at nakikita kong umiiyak ang bride, I was always saying na parang ang OA naman dahil iiyak talaga siya? Now I know what they feel, there is this unexplainable feeling inside me.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every world

Sobrang dami ng tao dito sa loob ng simbahan, nung pinakita sakin ni Ricci yung picture ng decorations kagabi na amaze ako. Pero mas maganda pala itong tignan sa personal habang nakatayo ka sa aisle kasama ang mommy at daddy mo. Everyone's eyes is on me, I can see their smiles and I can see amusement in their eyes. The moment we started walking in the aisle nakakabinging palakpakan ang naririnig ko mula sa mga taong nandito sa loob ng simbahan, everyone here will witness the most special event of my life.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
Oh, oh
You look so beautiful in white
Na na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

Habang naglalakad kami sa aisle naramdaman kong mas humigpit ang pagkakawak ni mommy at daddy sa kamay ko.

"Ricci planned this smoothly baby, from the engagement party up to this very wonderful and amazing wedding. Your man was very perseverance and determined to give you the wedding that you trully deserve. You're so lucky to have him, my angel." Tapos kiniss ni daddy yung kamay ko at tumingin siya sakin.

"Me and your dad is so happy for you sweetie, finally you've found the right man for you. You're so lucky to have him and he is also. Don't cry darling cause your make up would be messy. Today is your special day baby, you are stunning today my princess." Tapos kiniss din ni mom yung kamay ko at ngumiti siya sakin.

"Thank you mom and dad, for giving my hand to the man who is patiently waiting for me in that altar." Tapos tumingin ako kung nasaan si Ricci nakatayo at naghihintay sakin. "I love you both mom and dad, I'm so happy walking in this aisle with the both of you. Hindi man kayo umabot dito, still magkasama pa din kayong naghatid sakin sa lalaking makakasama ko habang buhay." Tapos ngumiti ako sa kanila.

And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did, yeah
When she falls in love we have to let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white...
You look so beautiful in white.