CHAPTER 34

A Second Chance In Love

"I'll see you later baby, I promise we'll talk then OK?" He kissing me deeply.

"I love you" he say rubbing his forehead to mine.

"I love you too" I choke out.

(30minutes passed by)

"Hello is this Brook?" The voice ask again.

"Who the hell are you and where's is Ethan?" I scream through the phone.

"Calm down mam, I'm detective Turner, I got your number from a victim cell phone. I would like you to come down by CT General hospital and identify the body ma'am"

"W--what?"

My entire body went in shock, the tears froze at that back of my head, the phone froze at my ears and my Heart stop beating.

Victim?

Body?

The two words that circulating on my brain, Ethan can't be dead. He was suppose to be here, maybe they got the wrong number. Ethan wouldn't leave me like this.... No!no!no! The tears finally find there way down my cheeks as I Sprint through the door.
**
Tears fall from my eyes remembering that day, I pop the car door open and place the gun in my waist. It thirty two minutes since Ethan left and I'm scared as hell. I know he said stay in the car but I can't... These memories are tormenting me and I want to see him.

I carefully walk the same path Ethan did, a little nervous yeah but I'm trying to control that. As I reach closer I notice the six men from earlier are lying flat on their back and their guns are removed.

"Its ok Brook, Ethan need you" I whisper to myself as almost chicken out looking on these bodies.

Wait? How comes there are no blood? Aren't they dead? I observe the six men on the ground and notice they weren't shot but they are deep asleep and cuffs two by two together.

My heart jump up to my mouth hearing the loud gun shot inside. Oh shit! Ethan, I almost panic but I think about Ethan and hastily walk on the compound looking side to side. As I walk In I notice other men lying deep asleep with cuffs on them.

Luckily I get inside without running into any bad guys but where do I look for Ethan. Is he already dead? Oh no ! Brook don't speak like that. I pull out the gun and point it towards me as I walk down the messy hallway.

"Look who we have here?" A deep voice speak from behind me.

Scared as hell I quickly spin around looking at two murderous looking man with guns in their hands.

The one on the left has a burn mark under his right eyes. His black curly hair gel back and he has a hulk body. My eyes widen on the one on the right and I remember seeing him before.

"Sure babe... Anything for my Carly"

The voice click in my head, its that guy Errol from the amusement park. He smirk when he notice I remember him.

"We meet again huh?" He smirk and just now I notice he had in a gold tooth.

"I'm not afraid to use this" I say strongly but my voice still sound shaky. Pointing the gun at them.

"You really think you can take the three of us down Mami" hulk smirk and I stare at  them confuse.

Three of them. Just then I feel I hard hit in my head and I fall on the cold floor.