CHAPTER 1

A Second Chance In Love

Three years later...

Palms spring beach is always this crowdy in the summer, person from all over the world would book a hotel room in Cape Town just to enjoy the beach.

The breeze blowing my curly black hair all over my face, Ethan smile removing the strand of hair that scattered over my face. I love the feeling of his soft hands on my body, it send tingles in my body.

"You're so beautiful" he smile looking down on me.

"And you're so handsome, I'll kill any girl who dear walk close to you" I said trying to be serious.

"Oh yea, you love me that much" he asked stopping infront of me and brushing the scattered hair from my face.

"I love you with all my heart Ethan, you complete me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I sincerely spoke..

His eyes filled with amusement, his charming smile took my breath away then his soft lips met mine.....
____

"Mommy! Mommy!" I hear EJ calling waking me from my dream, actually memory.

"What is it baby?" My voice sound hoarse and groggy.

"It's school morning" he say jumping up on down in my bed.

My little man he's the only thing keeping a smile on my face since I lost his father. Ethan hold a special place in my heart that I don't wish to replace. It's been three years and I can't get over the tragedy of the day he left the world.

I smile watching my two and a half years old son jumping up and down in my bed giggling away. He's the mini Ethan, same blue eyes, cream skin tone only difference EJ hair is dark brown. I love him so much and I wish his dad was here to see him growing Into a big man.

"Ok EJ lets get you under the shower" I smile getting of the bed.

"You have to catch me first" he giggling sprinting through the door.

"EJ, you'll be late!" I call out but his giggling was heard down the hallway.

This boy seriously give me headache each time he should get his bath. I would have to catch him first because he's always running at that time. I peek down the hallway but no sign of him so I tiptoe into his room.

I hear soft giggle in his closet which I ignore walking past the closet.

"EJ where are you?" I sing "must be under the bed" I bend on my knees looking under the bed.

I hear him giggle again and I still pretend as if I didn't hear, I look several different place before bursting the closet open.

"Catch ya!" I exclaim pulling him into my arms.

"Mommy! Mommy! You found me" he giggle.

"Yes now you can have your bath and have chocolate cheerios for breakfast" I said amusingly

"Yea chocolate cheerios!" He push a fist up in the air smiling.

I wish Ethan was here to share these happy moments with our son.

**

A few minutes ago I dropped of EJ at school before heading to my new job. I recently moved to Brooklyn where I could be closer to mom, my sister and my brother. I was suffocating back home knowing Ethan wasn't by my side, I didn't even go to his funeral because his family member kept a secret funeral without inviting his friends.