CHAPTER 23

A Second Chance In Love

Both Ethan and I panting hard as we try to catch out breath. We just made love on a car... Can you believe that? Not in it but on it. I feel great, I enjoyed his touch and tenderness. I finally get my jeans back up, kinda of hard to pull up since I feel a bit tender down there.

"I can't believe we made love here?" I say leaning against the car...

"It was amazing, I missed you so much" he say kissing me once.

"I missed you too" I blush

"Spend the night with me" he say caressing my cheeks.

"I don't know Ethan, I ne--

" Say yes" he demands rubbing his lips over my lips...

I feel great being with him and I also want to spend alot of time with him. It's over three years now and I'm glad he's not dead and here with us. He start sucking on my neck indicating for an answer.

"O--k" I moan tilting my head back.

"Great lets go"

I feel cold when his body leave mine. He lift me off the car and firmly land me on my feet, his hands snakes around my waist as we head out.

__

Later on Ethan pull up at a large black gate that slides open for him to drive him. His guards greet him on his way in which he reply by honking the car horn. We drive down a long path way with beautiful flowers and trees on both sides. My eyes then catch the sight of a large cream and brown color mansion. It is beautiful and the lawn, green and beautiful with sprinkling water all over.

Ethan drive straight into the garage where six other cars were park. We exit the car once it stop and head Inside the house. Now this is beautiful! The inside paint in lavender and white, beautiful painting pictures on the wall. The furnitures were light brown and a long stairs case.

"Wow! You're home is beautiful" I gasp, knowing Ethan, I didn't knew he was this wealthy.

"Well thank you" he says using  his British accent.

"How do you do that?" I ask referring to the way he just speaks British. Since lately I haven't heard him speak like that.

"I practise my self to speak strictly American, since I change my identity" he explain.

"Oh so--

" Good day sir, hello madam" a lady voice speak coming towards us.

I turn to her, she had a sweet smile on her face. She look like she's in her late thirties, dark brown hair with caramel complexion. She is short and had a average body.

"Hi" I greet her with a smile while Ethan just nodd.

"Hungry?" He ask and I nodd.

"Haley prepare something for us to eat and buzz me when your finish... We'll be in my room and no disturbances"

"Yes sir" she reply with a bow then head to the kitchen.

I stare at the long staircase and hoping Ethan will carry me in his hands. Climbing those stairs look really pressuring.

"This way" he say taking my hand.

"We're not taking the stairs?" I ask relief

"No I don't think you will keep up, so we'll be riding in the lift"

I smile in relief as a follow suit him, he open the door and we walk inside the lift. Ethan Punch in a few numbers in a device next to his door and then it pop open. Stepping inside I remember being her before, that day when he kidnapped me. But I didn't recognize the rest of the house maybe because I was in a bad state... I didn't have time to look around....