CHAPTER 30

A Second Chance In Love

"I'm sorry Bridget, I got caught up---

"With Ethan" she cut me off pointing to my neck.

I couldn't hide the guilty look on my face as my hand trace over my neck. Ethan and I been busy in bed these passed days and I would me lying if I say I didn't enjoy every moment of it.

"So you couldn't find the time to call me back because you've been busy f**king---

"Jesus Christ Brook! EJ is right in there" I scowl at her pointing to where EJ is sitting.

"I'm really upset with you" she shoot me glare and head to where EJ is.

"Aunt bwidget" he squeals as he spot Bridget.

"Hey handsome, aunt Missed you so much.... Aunt only missed you sweetie" she hug EJ tightly while shooting me death glare.

What could be so important that's she wants to cut my head off for not responding to her? I hardly have time for my family since Ethan and now stone is after him make it worst.

I'm such a bad sister, Bridget always sit and listens to my problems and help me solve them. I should be there when she's having her problems and knowing Bridget she holds grudge. She'll be mad at me until she feel satisfy.

"Good morning madam" Charles Greets

"Morning Charles" I reply with a sweet smile.

"I'm here to check if EJ is ready to go"

"Yes he is.... Come on baby time to go to school"

"Bye aunt bwidget" he smile while Bridget kiss his cheeks.

"Bye Mommy" he turn to me and I pull him in a tight hug before Charles take him.

I wait on them to leave so I can talk to Bridget and get her to not be angry with me anymore. I watch her sitting around the kitchen Island, keeping her eyes on her pedicure nails as if they're interesting and I'm not in the room.

"Bridget I'm sorry OK, I'm a bad sister for--

"Yes you are... A really really bad sister" she sing still staring at her nails.

"Ok how long are you going to be mad at me for Bridget" I ask sadly

"Until I am not mad anymore"
Really! She's torchering me right now letting me feel like a terrible person. She have to talk to me some how, I walk over behind her and wrap my hands around her and smuggle my head in her neck.

"My most beautiful sister, my favourite sister, world greatest sister.... I'm really sorry for not calling you back, can you forgive me?" I mutter in her neck.

"I'll have to think about it--

"Bridget!" I whined like a little kid.

"Fine but don't let it happen again, got it?" She bossily say and I smile kissing her cheek.

"So what's been bothering you?" I ask taking a seat next to her.

She let out a deep sigh and reach into her bag digging up for something. She finally find it and place it on the table and my eyes grow wider. Without a word I pick up the small red box and open it looking on the expensive silver engagement ring.

"Bridget! Oh my God! Jason?" I am acting like a complete idiot.

"Yes he proposed" she answer with another sigh.