CHAPTER 32

A Second Chance In Love

Ethan...

I reach back home alot to late and I know Brook must be sleeping or waiting up on me mad. Popping the refrigerator open, I grab cool beer and turn it to my head. I finish it in one drink then head to the lift. I check on EJ once more before I head to my room.

I push the door open and see Brook fast asleep. She lie on her side cuddling with her purple Teddy. I decide to take a quick shower before joining her in bed. I feel terrible about the way I spoke to her earlier and just left her hanging.

After getting out the shower I put on a grey boxer and quietly remove the teddy from Brook arms. She shift a little but I quickly lie in the teddy spot and hug her tightly.

"I love you so much baby, I'm sorry for being mad at you and left without telling you" I whisper, kissing her soft lips.

I gentle remove the hair scatter across her face and caressing her cheeks. She's so beautiful. I didn't want to wake her up but I couldn't help myself from kissing her in her sleep.

**
Brook..

Deep in my sleep, I feel wet kisses on my lips. At first it felt like a dream but then I slowly open my eyes seeing Ethan blue eyes staring at me.
"I didn't mean to wake you" he softly say.

"Where were you?" I ask a little too harsh which he deserve.

After scrubbing my entire body about tenth time in the shower, I came out and he was gone. I quickly get dressed and search the house but he wasn't here.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I let my anger get the best of me... I went to see my father" he say with a hint of sadness in his voice.

He's biting on his bottom lips and I know he want to say something. Something that I might not be comfortable with and I'm just hoping its nothing bad.

"What did he say?" Forgetting I'm angry with him, I shift closer to him.

"He can't get a hold on Stone where about and.... He pause biting his lips.

"And what hun?" I ask worried.

He sigh lowly "You, EJ and your family might have to leave town for a while"

"What? Why?"

"Because I don't want anything happen to you or EJ and Stone will mess next with either your mom, Bridget or Brandon... Even your dad just to get to me." He explain but I'm not leaving without him.

"What about you? I'm not leaving without you Ethan, I can't loose you for real this time, I.... And tears start to fall.

I can't loose him again and I will not leave without him. I hate this, why is my life have to be so torturing? I'm tired of crying like this, I need peace, I need happiness and I need Stone dead. That's the only way I'll get my happiness and move on with my life which involve Ethan and EJ. We are a family and we will stay as a family.