CHAPTER 16

A Second Chance In Love

My whole body ache in pain as the tears wouldn't stop coming. I back away from him, pulling my clothes to my body. I'm not going insane, no I'm not.... Ethan are you messing with me in your brother's body?... I scream inwardly.

"Brook I'm sorry" he say walking towards me.

"Leave me the hell alone" I shout at him grabbing my bags form the floor.

"Brook... Babe please let me explain" he plead.

Babe!!! He call me babe!!! F**king unbelievable.

"Who the f"*k are you?" I scream.

"It's me baby Ethan, i'm sorry---

" No Ethan is dead.... Stop making me feel crazy... You can't be alive, I identified your body" I point at him.

"It's Me babe, I fake my death"

My eyes glue at him as I heard him said that. He fake his death and have me crying in pain all these years... Why would he do that? I cried night and day, I didn't eat properly, I went through my pregnancy alone and he was f**king alive all this time.

That's why he stared at EJ in that way, that's why I have this strong connection to him.... It all add up now, all this time he knew who I was but still lied to me about being his twin brother.

F**k! F**K! F**K  I'm loosing my f**king mind.

"Baby let me explain please, I'm sorry but I do have a--

" I don't want to hear it, I can't manage the load on my head.... Please just---

"Baby I need you to listen to me, I have reasons for what I did" he plead.

"I need time to process this, I feel crazy.... You make me crazy, you cause me so much pain and all I did was love you.... Just leave me the f**k alone" I snap angrily wiping the tears from my face.

I walk out of the office ignoring his call.... There's no way I'm stepping foot back in this place.... I don't want to see him again, he hurt me all over again....

__

**Ethan/Logan.**

F**king hell! I can't loose her... No not now that we have a child together. That day I saw her walked in the meeting and her eyes landed on me, I was shocked. My heart shattered In many piece as I stare at her remembering the good times we had share.

I wanted to told her the truth but I was afraid of freaking her out, so when she asked questions and told her I'm my own f**king twin brother. I was stupid but I have reason for faking my death. I can't loose her and EJ right now, I didn't even knew she was pregnant and I left her alone to dealt with it. I caused her so much pain and it tears my Inside apart seeing her crying in pain, that I caused.

I call at her as she storm out of her office but she ignore me, I want to explain everything to her but she said she can't process this right now. I rush out after her and reach in the parking lot just as she was about to enter her car. I hug her tightly around her waist from back, leaning onto her shoulder.

"Brook I'm sorry, I know you're hurt and I hate myself for doing all this to you..... I know my apologies isn't enough but I'll take it all back if I could. I won't pressure you baby, I'll wait until you're ready to listen but please Brook.... I'm begging you to find it in your heart to forgive me for all I did and please don't keep EJ away from me" I plead sincerely

"Let go... I have to go" she coldly say pulling away from me...

"Brook please.... I love you" I yell as she drive off without looking at me once. I messed up big time.