CHAPTER 22

A Second Chance In Love

I can't believe how quickly the week has ran out and Ethan travelled to England on some business trip. To be honest I madly missed him and so is EJ, he kept whining about when his dad is coming back and if he's gonna leave him again.

I feel really bad for him that he's scared to loose his father after having such great time with him. I haven't apologize to him because he left the following morning after I threw tantrum at him the day before. I still feel bad and waiting inpatiently for him to come back home.

__

It's Saturday and I have to head over the office. I need to complete some work so I can prepare for the new  stocks of cars on Monday. EJ spending the weekend at mom's,I figure that if he's around Brandon then he'll be fine and think less about Ethan not coming back.

The warm water running over my body feel so great and relaxing. I pour more strawberry shampoo in my hair and tilt my head back so I could wash it out without getting soap in my eyes.
After a relaxing shower, I dry properly with my towel before applying lotion and deodorant to my body. I then put on my undergarments before digging through my closet.

I pull out a washout color blue jeans that reach above my knees with a few rips on each foot. I match it with a white cute crop top and White cardigan. I then slide into my white puma sneakers and apply my make up and put my hair in a high ponytail. To finish my look, I add some cute silver earrings, sliver necklace and silver wrist watch.

"Damn I look like an teenager" I said to myself as I twirl around in the mirror.

It is Saturday and no one but the securities will be at the building so my dressing is just fine. I grab my white designer back and head out.

___

Forthy five minutes later, I pull up inside the parking lot. Grabbing my things and head Inside the building. The place is quiet and just the securities around. My phone blast in my bag and I quickly get it while stepping on the elevator.

"Hello" I answer not sure who it was, didn't check the caller ID.

"Hey Brook, what you up to for today?" Leslie ask on the other line.

"Oh hey Les, I'm actually at the office, I had a few things to finish up before Monday" I say getting off the elevator.

"What? I was hoping we could hang out today, just you and me" she sound disappointing.

"I'm so sorry Les, I'll knock you up if I finish off early" I assure her.

"Ok darling"

I hang up after saying our goodbyes and head into my lonely office. I sigh knowing I'll be here alone for a while but I'm sure these work will keep me occupy. I get starting right away.

_

Two hours ran by and I finally complete my task for today. I sigh in relief as I shut my laptop down. I decide to leave it at the office since I'll be hanging out with Leslie for the rest of the day. I grab my bag and head out with my phone in hand to message Leslie that I am leaving.

Footsteps coming down the hallway startle me and I forget about messaging Leslie. My head turn to the direction only to see a handsome and charming man walking towards me. Wearing a black jeans, Grey t-shirts and black sneakers. His brown hair neatly comb and he just look yummy.

"Hey you-- he start off breaking my thoughts. He stand a few inches from me, staring at me in awe causing me to blush.

"H--hi, I didn't know you were back" I stutter can't stop admiring him.