CHAPTER 10

A Second Chance In Love

Memories of Ethan flashes in my mind, my eyes flick open staring at Logan whose still kissing me hungrily. I quickly pull away placing my hands gentle over my swollen lips. Our breathing was heavy and we both stand in awkward silence.

"We shouldn't--

" I know " he cut me off rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Can I ask you something?" I quietly ask.

"I know you have alot to ask and you deserve to know everything but please can we not talk about it at work" he reply.

So you can kiss me at work but we can't talk.... I hate be leaving in suspend!!!!

"Fine, where then?" I reason

"I'll stop by your place later if that's ok---

"OK cool, I'll be waiting" I hastily answer.

"I'm sorry for kis--

"I'm sorry too" I say cutting him off.

"We should probably get back--

" OK see you later"

Why am I acting so damn weird? It was that kiss... How could I allowed that? It's like I couldn't control myself, all those wild thoughts of him having me on my desk or the sofa, the floor.... The closing of the door break my naughty thoughts and I try focussing on some work.

__

"Mommy! Mommy! Look I've got a big sticker today" EJ muse showing me the big 'excellent' sticker place in his book.

"That great baby" I say hugging him.

I'm so proud of him, he is an brilliant kid but his temper was just the problem. I always getting good comments about him from his teacher about his school work but always getting complaint about his behavior too.

"Teacher said I did great mommy and I didn't get in any fight today" he boastfully say.

"I'm so proud of you EJ, you my good boy right?" I smile ruffling his hair.

"Yes I am, so can I get ice cream?" He sheepishly grin.

"Not after you eat up your vegetables" I tell him placing his plate with vegetables around his table.

"Mom!" He growl  placing his book on the floor.

I narrow my eyes at him and he lazily pick it up and place it on the table before walking over to his table with a long face. I just don't know why he doesn't like eating his vegetables? Alot of kids his age don't but I love vegetables so he could at least inherited that from me Instead of his dad bad temper.

I watch the time frequently as my heart beat get stronger waiting on Logan to show up. He said he'll be here by seven and its almost that time. After getting EJ to eat some of his vegetables, I bring him to his room and tidy him off. I didn't gave him the ice cream he asked for because of his behavior early and he was upset.