CHAPTER 20

A Second Chance In Love

So it was hard for my mom and Brandon to really believe Ethan is still alive. I told them Sunday morning but they didn't believe so I have to proved it. Mom asked me to invite Ethan to dinner and when he did show up she almost past out.

Luckily she didn't, when she regained her focus, she used a thin piece of board and hit Ethan all over. Saying....

"This is for hurting my daughter, this is for letting us all mourned for you and this is for the times you Miss out of EJ'S life" mom hit him all over with the board.

"Ahhh... Ouch! Ma I'm sorry" he cringed in pain

"Ok mom he had enough" I told her saving Ethan butt.

I was really enjoying mom wiping him but I think he had enough. Thank god EJ wasn't around to see his dad getting wiped from mom. As for Ethan and EJ, they are getting on so well. He represented EJ at career day and most person were surprised including Mrs Cole. He did great and EJ was super excited when he showed up.

___

Well today I decide to go back to work. Leslie is gonna be so mad at me for not showing up a lunch the day Ethan kidnapped me. My make-up is light this morning, I didn't put much into it. My hair let down on my back with bouncy curl. I apply lotion and deodorant to my body before putting on my underwear and bra. I choose a black stripe with Grey skirt, it reaches above my knees and hug my lower body just right.

I then match it with a grey, cute blouse which shows the tattoo and my breast. I don't know why dressing up this much but I just feel like it. I wear a 5inches stilettos with it and black hand bag. After my look was complete, I twirl in the mirror and was satisfy.

_

Before heading to my office, I take a quick stop to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee and donut. Walking to the elevator, I hear loud heels then harsh tap on my back cause me to turn around. I meet you with a angry Leslie.

Oops!!!

"Hi Leslie how are--

" Don't you dear Brook, you keep blowing me off why?" She ask slightly angry with her right hand on her hip.

"Ok Leslie I'm sorry and I do have explanation so why not talk at lunch" I say sweetly smile.

"I have time now" she furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ok fine, in my office" I surrender and she nodd walking forth me to the elevator.

We step out of the elevator together and walk down to my cabin. The place is pretty quiet and I wonder if Ethan is in his office. I take a long stare at his office before get Interrupting by Leslie fingers snapping infront of my face.

I open the door and walk over to my desk placing the cup of hot coffee and donuts on my desk and put my bag away before taking a seat. Leslie sit before I tell her to. I promise I'll tell her everything so here it go.

"So?" She impatiently says, I mentally roll my eyes.

"Remember I was telling you about Ethan, the love of my life that died and also EJ's father three years ago?" I ask and she confusingly nodd.

"Well it turned out that he fake his death to save his life from some bad people... I recently met someone who resemble him exactly and I questioned that person. He told me Ethan is his twin brother... As time past I started developing Strong feelings for this person---

" What? You have feelings for his twin brother?" She blurt out with wide eyes.

That sound weird yea? I look like a totally cheater and with his twin brother at that. But it turned out it was him so am I still a bad person? No I don't think so, I was drawn to him for a reason and because it was Ethan all this while and my heart react to him. No biggy.