CHAPTER 25

A Second Chance In love

After forty five minutes of driving, Ethan finally come to a stop revealing his surprise for us. We are at the Deno's  wonder wheel amusement park  and EJ squeal excitingly as aria help him out the car.

Aria decided to tag along with us since she need to spend time with her nephew. Ej  seems to love her company and I'm really greatful  he's getting to know his father side of the family.

"So this is your surprise?" I softly say bumping Ethan shoulder.

"Yes, Ej seems to love it" Ethan smile..

"Wow! So cool.. So many rides" EJ squeal tightening his hold on my hands.

"Which one first?" Aria ask looking down on Ej.

"The Wonder wheel !" He exclaims without hesitant and my heart move.

I'm seriously scared of height and I'm a adult. I'm expecting EJ to be scared too but he's rather exciting. I love that beautiful, glowing smile that appears on his face since lately. Having his dad around does mean a lot to him and now meeting another aunt which he seems to like being around too. Ethan gently squeeze my hands snapping me from my thoughts.

"You guys coming?" Aria ask looking between Ethan and I.

"I don't think so, I'm afraid of height" I embrassingly say.

"Oh really?" She cock her brows then turn to Ethan.

"I'm a sit this one out too" Ethan confirm.

"Ohk little man it look like it's just you and me... Let's go" Aria say taking EJ hands.

They disappear in the crowd while Ethan and I stand awkwardly looking in the direction they went. After a few minutes of silence, I feel Ethan hands on mine. My eyes travel up to meet his face with a sweet smile.

"So what are we gonna do?" He ask looking down on me.

"We could go on the boat ride" I suggest as my eyes spot a couple entering the boat.

"Sure" he say taking my hands and leading us over to get tickets for the boat ride.

After purchasing our tickets we hand it to the man responsible for the boat rides and he lead us in. Both Ethan and I put on out safety jacket and sit together as the boat slowly move off.

The cool breeze blowing through my face causing  few hair to scatter over my face which Ethan hand gentle brush them away. I blush under his touch and lean
myself closer to him, resting my head on his firm chest.

"It feel amazing to have you in my arms again" Ethan speak breaking the silence between us.

"Its good to be back, thanks for being here for EJ.. He's more happier than before" I softly say.

"I should have been here earlier, I should have come back for you... I'm so so--

"You're here now that's what matters" I say before kissing his sweet lips.

Careless we are not alone, Ethan pull me on to his lap and deepen the kiss. His tongue swiftly slide in my mouth causing me to moan softly. I've dreamt of being in his arms again, to see him again, hear his voice and still I can't believe he's here.