CHAPTER 21

A Second Chance In Love

Just a brief note: OK so if you guys notice, I'm now using Ethan instead of Logan. Please accept my apologies if I'm confusing you but as of now it will me Ethan by Brook mostly.

Ok that's it.. Now enjoy the story...

____
Ethan...

Being a dad is a great feeling, knowing I have a son to call me dad. It's just been couple days and EJ as being calling me dad and I'm extremely greatful. It put a smile on my face knowing he want to stick around me instead of being angry at me. I have to make up for the time I missed out if his life, I have no doubt he's my son.

He's look exactly like me, with his blue eyes and brown hair. I'm so greatful Brook allowing me to be in his life my only problem now is her. I need to win her back, I need to let her trust me again, I need a second chance inlove and I'll do anything to get her back into my arms.

"Dad! look there's the monkeys!" EJ excitingly say.

After picking him up from school, he want us to hang out and he pick the zoo. I didn't inform Brook because I mistakenly left my phone back at home.

"They are cute dad" EJ muse

"Yes they are, wanna see some gators?" I ask lifting him up.

"You bet" he smile

I love seeing that smile on his face, I'm glad I'm doing well with him. At first I was scared and he do asked alot of questions which I answered the best a could. Thankfully he stick by me and accept me in his life. I can't believe I'm a father and I'm so proud.

After checking the alligators out, we head towards the elephant cage then the giraffe. EJ was very exciting and I bet he enjoy his trip at the zoo.
___
Brook.

I can't believe Ethan did this.... It's half past six and still no sign of them. Where the hell did he take my son? I bit nervously on my finger staring at the time going up on my phone. My heart slowly relief when I hear a car drive in the driveway and I quickly head to the front door.

Thank god they are OK.

"Mommy! Mommy! Guess where dad took me today?" EJ excitingly said running towards me.

"Uhmm I don't know, why don't you tell me honey" I sweetly said trying hard to control my anger towards Ethan.

"We went to the zoo and it was fun... We saw elephant, giraffe, alligators, monkeys, goats...

Fun huh? He's so happy with Ethan, look at that bright smile on his face.... Gosh I'm jealous.

" OK baby you really had a great time... Now head inside I need to talk to your father" I tell him kissing his forehead before he run along.

Does that boy ever walk.... Smh...

As soon as EJ was out of sight, I turn to Ethan with my hands fold over my chest. I am angry at him but that didn't stop me from admiring his sexy, charming look. He definitely  looks good in shorts and the way his V-neck t-shirts show up his firm abs....